Chapter-14

Chapter-14-"Baby girl, I may be crazy for you, but I am not stupid"

Pauline June's POV

"Is this my punishment?", I asked as I wore his white shirt that he told me to wear, which he usually wears while he is going for work. He is standing in front of me only in his track pant, giving me a full view of his bare hot chest and abs. He folded his hands near his chest, looking at me from top to bottom. He is looking so hot!

"No. This is just the beginning", he said smirking arrogantly. I clenched my jaw.

"Nick. Come one. Is this 'punihsment really necessary?", I asked him raising my eye-brows. He smiled at me.

"Oh Baby girl, it so is. It is fun. I mean, I like it when you get angry. You become all fiesty and behave like a Wild Cat, calling me 'Nick' over and over again in the anger", he said as he came near me. I rolled my eyes at him. If he thinks that this is fun, I am going to show him what fun is!

"Yeah, so fun", I said sarcastically.

"By the way, you look so hot in my shirt", he said as he took my hand and pulled me out of the bedroom with him.

"Where are you taking me? Wait! You are not going to make me dance are you?".

"Oh that sounds great, but I have so much in mind tonight Baby girl. Let's save that for other time".

"Other time? There's going to be other time! I am not going to do anything again to get punished by you", I said looking at him as we walked to the kitchen.

"You better not", he said as he stopped in the kitchen and held me by my waist.

"Nick. Leave me", I ordered.

"I ma the boss here. Only I get to order", he smirked. I glared at him.

"What are we doing in the kitchen?", I asked confused as to why he brought me here.

"You remember the ckicken curry you used to make when we were in high school for me when I used to spend the night at yours, I want you to make it now", he said and I just stared at him.

"What?". It was all I could say.

"I miss it", he almost pouted like he used to do when we were in school to get what he want. He used to be such a kid sometimes.

"I am not going to make it", I finalized folding my hands near my chest.

"I am not giving you an option here", he said shrugging.

"I can't believe you are treating me like this!", I said angrily. He smiled. He has the dare to smile at me!

"I am sorry Baby girl, but Clause no:42 says that-".

"I don't care what those stupid clauses say!".

"Too bad. I do. Now get to the job", he said pulling away from me as he held me by my waist all this time.

"Urrgh!!!!", I shouted and heard his throaty laugh. I went to the refrigirator and took out some raw meat and other ingredients that I need. He sat in the chair beside the small dining table in the kitchen, looking at me as I made the curry.

You want to punish me right Nick?! Oh but you are the one who will get punished tonight. Wait and watch Mr. Nicolas Witmore! The game in on, I thought angrily putting a pan on the stove. I sneaked and few glances at him once in a while and found him sitting there with his legs on the table, crossed, his hands above his head, looking at me. Why is he so hot?!