Answers?! (18)

____ISSY's P.O.V____

I walked down the hall to Mariano's room. I knocked on the door and I didn't get a response. I let out a sigh and twisted the door knob. It was unlocked so I just walked in. I didn't see anyone in there but I heard the water running in the bathroom. His room looks better than I remember. I sat in the couch that was a little farther from the bed and closer to the bathroom.

After some time I heard the water being turned off.

Mariano walked into the room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I was caught in a trance. His perfectly sculpted body looked as if he was carved from stone by a professional sculptor. The water was running down his body and dripping from his hair. The water from his hair ran down his face and he used his hand to wipe it away. I swore I was drooling.

"Isabella?" He spoke but his voice sounded distant.

"Isabella?" He repeated and I snapped out of my trance and looked from his body to his eyes.

"Hm?"I said.

"I was asking if you wanted something."

I almost forgot why I came in here in the first place. But thank God I regained my senses.

"Yeah, I came to ask you something."

"Is something bothering you?"

"Yes and I need you to answer me truthfully." I said.

"Okay."

I took in a deep breath before I spoke. "Who's Jessica. For some reason I think she is like your ex or something."

"She's not."

"Then who is she?"

____GABBY's P.O.V____

My eyes slowly opened and my vision was blurry. I blinked a couple times allowing my eyes to adjust to the bright light.

I looked around and noticed that I was in a bedroom. It was then I realised that I was lying on a bed.

The door creaked opened and I turned my head to look at it. A man walked in holding a glass of water. "your finally awake. You've been knocked out for three hours." He spoke. I looked at him. He had dark brown hair that could be mistaken for black, brown eyes and a long straight face.

He held out the glass of water to me. I looked at it with scorn then up at him with the same look. He mumbled an 'okay' then put the glass on the side table.

I glared at him. "Who are you and why did you kidnap me?" I spat with venom lacing my tone.

He chuckled and sat beside me on the bed. I moved over to the end of the bed as far away from him as possible.

"You don't know who am I?" He put his hand on his chest and pretended as if his heart hurt. He chuckled again then said "And I did not kidnap you, although I was there."

"Why am I here?"

"You are here because of your sister and her boyfriend."

"What does my sister have to do with this?"

"Let's just say you are my plan B."

"What does that mean and what do you want with my sister?"

"Noting much, I just want to kill her, that's all. No biggie." He said getting up and walking to the door ignoring the question I asked first.

"What? why?" I shouted storming from the bed.

"Revenge." Was all he said before he walked through the door and closed it. I ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. I kept trying but it wouldn't budge. I went over to the window and tired to open it, but it wouldn't budge either. Everything is locked. There is no way to get out. I'm trapped in here.