6

"Is he handsome?" My friend Sarah asked me. Bucky has asked me to find a date for Steve so I did.

"Yes." I told her. "And don't judge him before you get to know him please. He's as sweet guy." I told her. I saw Bucky and Steve walking over. "Bucky" I called out waving to him. He smiled at me waving back.

We were walking around some. I looked around and over to the stage.

"Oh my god, its starting" I say as Sarah and I ran over there. Also I was dragging Bucky along with me since I was holding his hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Howard Stark." One of the showgirls announced as Howard came out.

"I love you Howard" Sarah yelled and I chuckled. Howard kissed the showgirl.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Howard began. "What if I told you that in just a few short years, your auto mobile won't even have to touch the ground at all?" People 'awed' fascinated by the idea. I was too. The show girl took the tires off. "With Stark Gravitic Reversion Technology, you'll be able to do just that." He says. I saw him press a few buttons and before I know it the car started going up hovering in the air.

"Woah." I whispered.

"Holy cow." Bucky said. I watched the car go higher before it started malfunctioning and fell back to the ground.

"I did say a few years, didn't I?" I clapped my hands with the others.

"Hey Steve, what do you say we treat these girls...." I turn to face Bucky who was looking around. That's when I noticed Steve was gone.

We walked around some until I saw Steve at the recruitment center.

"Buck over there." I told him pointing over to the recruitment center. Bucky sighs.

"Stay here." He says as he walks over there.

Sarah and I stood there and eventully he came back.

"Ready to go dancing girls?" He asks with that boyish grin of his. We smile and nodded. Bucky takes my hand in his and we were off.

-

Sarah was dancing with another Soldier.

"What's a dame like you doing by herself?" I look at a man who looked slightly drunk.

"She's not." Bucky says coming over with my drink. The man put his hands up in mock surrender before walking away. "I can't leave you alone for a second without another man hitting on you." He says shaking his head.

"Jealous James?" I ask him with a slight smirk on my face. I saw his eyes darken. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you." He smiled lightly.

"I love you too." He says pecking me on the forehead.

A slow song began playing. He smirks.

"Dance with me?" I smile and nod at him. He takes my hand and pulls me out to where other couples are dancing.

He wraps his right arm around my waist and with his left hand takes my right hand. I place my left hand on his shoulder and lean my head on him as we slowly started to dance.

"I love you so much doll." Bucky whispered. I lightly smile.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

-

We started walking back to the apartment. We were taking our time so we can reminisce our time together before he has to leave.

I was holding his hand, he was rubbing little circles on it with his thumb.

We made it passed the park.

"Do you want to take a walk through there?" He asked. I nodded and we changed our course.

We walked for a bit until Bucky suddenly stopped.

I turn to him.

'What is it?" I ask him.

"Do you know where we're at?" I looked around some and realized this is where he asked me to be his girl.

"Of course I do." I told him and he smiled.

"Brianna, I knew since the day I met you, there was something special about you. I still think that." He started. "Your so beautiful, smart and just perfect. You can have anybody and you chose me." He says.

"Buck-" He covers my mouth.

"Let me finish before I chicken out." He clears his throat. "Brianna I love you, always have, always will. It will be an honor if you say yes to what I'm about to say." Bucky says before pulling a little box from his pocket. I lightly gasp covering my mouth with my hands. He got down on one knee and looked up at me. "Brianna Maria Andrews I promise I will love you for the rest of my life and even longer than that. Will you do me the honor and marry me?" He asked me. I was speechless so I nodded. As he was standing up I leaped into his arms.

"Yes." I repeated as a few tears escaped my eyes. I sniffled as I pulled away. He his smiled widens immensely. He pulled me in by my waist and smashed his lips onto mine before pulling away and taking my left hand and putting the ring on my ring finger. I smiled widely as did he.

"Well let's get on home Future Mrs.Barnes." He said holding his arm out for me which I took as we walked back to the apartment where we made love for the first time.

_________________
Vote/Comment