For the Fans: Karylle's Take

A/N: Ngayon palang, iniinform ko na kayo na isang part lang 'to.

---------------------------------------------
Hi! It's me, K. I usually don't give comments about stuff going on. Pero I think it's time for me to speak already. Minsanan lang 'to, pagbigyan nyo na ako.

I'm Ana Karylle Tatlonghari-Yuzon. People know me as: a former Kapuso actress pero ngayon ay isa ng Kapamilya; Anak ng Divine Diva na si Zsa Padilla; asawa ni Yael Yuzon ng Sponge Cola; leading lady ni Christian Bautista in several shows; Showtime host; ka-loveteam ni Vice Ganda; a benefactor of Child Haus; Adidas endorser; babaeng may picture sa cup ng Fruitas at Juice Avenue; runner; Bench Body model; Belo baby; Cinderella; theater actress; owner ng CenterStage KTV; etc. Did I miss anything? Hay... Oo na, ex ni Dingdong Dantes.

The last one I mentioned, that's basically the reason why I left my home network. It's awkward kaya to be in the same network as your ex and his new girl. So I transferred to ABSCBN and I'm happy to be a Kapamilya for years now. To be honest, I don't think there should be arguments on social media now. I'm happily married and they're happily married. May baby na nga sila eh. Sana matigil na ang paghahalungkat ng mga tao sa past. Nakamove on na kami, sana kayo rin.

When it comes to my personal life, I'm happy with my husband. Those who are asking if when are we planning to have a baby, darating rin yun sa takdang panahon. Basta Yael and I are ready naman na. Ibibigay naman ni Lord ang baby kapag time na talaga namin to be parents.

Now, ViceRylle. I know most of you reading this are ViceRylle babies. To be honest, Vice and I are very close. Kulitan, lambingan, and asaran are normal for us. And yung sinabi ni Vice sa interview noon, kisses are meant for lambingan lang talaga. Walang malisya doon because we're all friends. And hindi naman laging lips to lips ang kiss namin. Besuhan or kiss sa cheeks lang. Malice is only in the mind of malicious people.

That kiss between me and Vice's alter ego, Viceral, is planned. We talked about it and we came up to the decision of doing it for the fans. Vice and I agreed on that but di namin napag-usapan kung saang part ng production number magaganap. I thought it will happen on the end of the prod but it didn't. Kaya I was surprised when he kissed me in the middle of the prod. From the kiss up to the end of the prod, I was in state of shock. That's the reason why my mic became useless. Di ko nagamit.

We're happy na marami ang natuwa at kinilig. Pero marami rin naman ang di natuwa at di nagustuhan ang kiss. Some were saying na I'm a married woman and I shouldn't kiss anyone else but my husband. Some called me "malandi" and "kadiri". Vice was also affected with that and was bashed by netizens because we all know that Vice is gay. And they kept on insisting that It's Showtime is rated PG, not SPG.

I don't think issues should be made about that kiss. First, it was just a simple kiss. Smack lang. Hindi naman kami naglaplapan dun or French kiss. Second, my husband knows about it. Third, trabaho lang yun and it's all for the fans. Nagtataka nga ako, why do people criticize us with that kiss? Bakit yung ibang actors, hindi nababash? They even have bed scenes and intense, torrid lip-lock scenes. Please explain. I don't get their way of thinking. Is it because we're on a live show? I don't think so.

Moreover, I want to tell everyone to please stop comparing people. For an instance, Marian and I. She's different from me and I'm different from her. Another example is ViceRylle and the loveteam from the other network. We're different from them, okay? Age palang, magkaiba na. We also have different ways of pagpapakilig sa viewers. There's no point for comparison. Comparing people will just lead to misunderstanding then eventually, away na naman. Just continue to support whoever you want to support but there's no need to bash or hate others. Respect one another nalang and be sensitive din on your posts on social media because some people might misinterpret your message and they might think you're picking up a fight.

Just remember the things that I taught you.
RESPECT. We cannot please everybody and we cannot make everyone accept what you believe in. If others criticize us, wag nyo silang awayin. Remaining silent does not mean na you do not care about us and hinahayaan mo nalang kaming mabash. It simply means na you care about our image kaya you chose to be silent instead. Remember, the fans reflect what kind of person is the artist they are supporting.
CHOOSE LOVE. Simple. No more hate.

We appreciate your efforts to like our photos, reply to our tweets, watch our gigs, vote for us online, and etc. Natutuwa kami na puno ang notifs namin with i love you's and other positive tweets. But please do not forget to put more efforts on your studies. Ayaw namin na madistract kayo and mapabayaan nyo ang studies nyo because of us. As your "mommy", I want you to excel and be successful in the future. We want to see high grades and school awards. I want you to make us your inspiration, not distraction. Okay? Make me proud :) Make us proud.

Thank you for your overflowing love and support for us though most of you ay mas favorite si Vice. Aminin... Wag na mahiya. Karamihan yata sa inyo, daddy's girl eh. Joke lang. Ayun. Thank you for your effort to make banners and scream on top of your lungs just to show your support sa gigs and shows. But please wag na kayo maghampasan. Nagkakasakitan na kayo eh. Ayokong masaktan ang babies ko. Pag di kayo huminto sa ganun, alam nyo na... #palo. Again, joke lang. Thank you for the love babies! Mwah!

P.S. Bilang ganti sa pagsagot nyo sa tweets sa Twitter at comment sa Instagram...
I love you!
ILY!
Labyu!

Love,
Karylle
(Binibining Kurba/Mommy/K/Girl Bawang/Kumander)

-----------------------------------------
A/N: Tell me what you think regarding this one. Thank you!