Chapter 7

Once we got back to the common room, I sat in front of the fire and tried to warm up.

I couldn't believe it, Ron Weasley finally asked me to be his girlfriend! I've been waiting for this since 3rd year!

-flashback-

I scanned the Daily Prophet looking for something new to read. Suddenly, I noticed a familiar bunch of red hair on the front page, it was the Weasley's! My eyes landed on Ronald and I couldn't help but smile; he looked so cute!

School started up soon and all I could think about was Ron and the way he walked, talked, mouthed off to teachers, etc etc. I didn't want to admit it, but I was head over heels for this boy.

The next year, I kept hoping that he would ask me to the Yule Ball. He didn't and ended up going with one of the Patil Twins as a last resort. He didn't even ask me when he learned I wasn't going with anyone. I was afraid I would have to go alone until Seamus asked me. I didn't mind going with Seamus, he was nice and cute enough, but I would have preferred to go with Ron.

It was obvious that Hermione wanted to go with Ron, too, but she said yes to Krum. "Next time there's a ball, pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does! And not as a last resort!" She yelled at Ron as she stormed away with tears in her eyes.

Well, at least she had the guts to somewhat tell Ron she wanted to go with him, unlike me.

-end flashback-

"Skye?" I opened my eyes to see Ron staring at me.

"Mm, yeah?" I questioned. Great I must have zoned out while he was talking.

"Were you listening to me?" He replied, raising his eyebrows.

"Ahhh no" I replied sheepishly. "Sorry."

"I asked, if you weren't doing anything this summer, if you would want to spend summer at The Burrow. The whole family loves you, especially mum, so they wouldn't mind."

"Oh yeah, definitely! I'd love it! Let me just owl mum real quick and ask" I replied swiftly. I grabbed a spare bit of parchment off the table in front of the fireplace and started writing my letter.

Mum,

Summer: do we have any plans? If not, Ron asked me to stay at The Burrow with his family this summer! Reply as soon as you can so I can let The Weasley's know!

Love you,

Skye

"Alright well I'm off to the owlery!" I announced as I stood up from the couch.

"Do you want me to come with?" Ron asked sleepily, making me laugh.

"Only if you want" I replied, stepping out of the portrait hole. Only a minute later, I heard Ron climb out of the common room and jog to catch up with me.

He grabbed my hand and ran through the hallways, tugging me along behind him. I laughed at his sudden burst of energy and raced him to the owlery.

[DRACO'S POV]

Here I am, minding my own business in a deserted hallway, and some loud buffoons distract my peace and quiet. I rolled my eyes and tried to block out the annoying people, probably first years. Just when I thought they had disappeared and I would finally get some peace and quiet, the noises came back, even louder. I huffed a mighty breath as I stood up and prepared to give these first years a piece of my mind.

I slowly walked out if my hiding hole and immediately bumped into Smith and Weasley. "Smith? What are you doing?" I asked. I tried to sound rude, but couldn't. "Perhaps you should consider lowering your obnoxious voices."

"Oh. It's you. Hey Malfoy" Smith said nonchalantly. I watched as Weasley snaked his arm around her waist and I felt myself get... Jealous?

"Yes. It is me, now if you don't mind, I was enjoying some peace and quiet before you two obnoxious idiots spoiled it" I said rudely, my somewhat decent mood ruined, thanks to Smith and Weaslebee, here.

"Oh... Um... Sorry? We'll just.. We'll just be on our way then" Smith muttered, grabbing Weasley's hand and dragging him down the corridor.

I smirked in triumph as I crawled back into my corner. Still, something still felt different.

------

A/N I'm sorry the update took so long but I had writers block and I'm extremely disappointed with this chapter because quite honestly it sucks. I'm so sorry ill try to be better :)

-Comment

-Fan

-Vote

-Share

Do whatever!(:

Help me make my story better!