5 years later.....Chapter 29

"Sorry" By Justin Beiber (Cover by Megan Nicole)......it's somewhat half-Spanish...hehehe, I'm in love with this cover.....amaZAYN!!!!

Destiny's POV

5 years later..................

'Honey' I said, as I entered the living room.

'Umm,' Dan said mumbling 

I frowned and went and sat on his lap.

he looked up from his phone and pecked my lips 'What's wrong, babe??' 

'I can't decide which dress to choose for our wedding' I said, pouting.

He laughed and buried his head in th crook of my neck 'Babe, it's not till a year' 

I shook my head, biting my lip 'I-It's only 7 months left' 

He looked at me smirking 'So into getting married, are we??' I blushed, looking away.

It's been 5 years since Zane died, the Gang is still going on, the gang leader now is Xavier, I haven't seen the guys and Luke for 5 years.

Ryan lives with his wife....yep, he got married a year ago. They already got a small girl named Asebella.  Beautiful, like a angel.

I haven't seen my brothers too, I don't know what's going on in their life now, where's dad and Amy.

Me and Dan are engaged, we've been dating since he took me out 5 years ago. The time when we got back and found out Zane's dead.

Dan put his hand under my chin and made me look at him 'Babe, donor turn your face from me' 

I rolled my eyes 'Well, look at the dress and tell me which one you think is the best' 

I groaned 'Do I have to??' I punched him in the arm. 

He went through the wedding pictures, and said 'Got anymore??' 

I nodded 'I'll send them to you later, some other time, I don't have them now, well it's getting late, I have to go' 

'I'll drive you' 

I'm actually a public singer at the "Glazer Amaze" place, it's actually a A huge mall, more like Plaza. At the Conner of the Mall, there is a stage where people come to listen to the singers, not real ones, like me, I'm  ot actually a singer, but most people say they love my voice so I come here to perform and earn a lot of money.

Dan is already super rich, so I don't really have to sing, but it makes me happy.

I sat in the car, while Dan sat next to me. We also have our own limo.

'Glazer Amaze Plaza' Dan said to the driver.

Dan looked at me and kissed my cheek 'How am I so lucky to have you??' I blushed

The car stopped 'We're here' Dan said helping me get out of the car.

'What're you gonna sing today??' Dan asked as we went to the singing place, hand in hand.

I thought for a moment 'Ummm, Sorry by Justin Beiber' 

Dan nodded and looked through his phone.

I went to the stage and said in the microphone 'Hey guys, today I'm gonna sing Sorry by Justin Beiber, hope you guys like it' 

I motioned for the guys who do the instruments to start, Dan was one of them, he played the guitar, Sean played the drums and 3 more other guys.

"You Gotta go and get angry at all my honesty

You know I try

But I don't do too well with apologies 

I hope I don't run 

At a time someone call a referee

Cuz I just need one more shot

At forgiveness 

I know you know that 

I made those mistakes 

Maybe Once or twice 

But once or twice

Maybe I mean a couple of hundred times

So let me, oh let me

Redeem oh redeem myself tonight 

Cuz I just need one more shot at second chances

Is it too late now to say sorry

Cuz I missing more just your body

Is it too late now to say sorry

Yeah, I kn-ow I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now

I'm sorry yeah

sorry......sorry

Yeah I Kn-ow I let you now

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now......."

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' So many people yelled, shouted.

'I LOVE YOU DESTINY' 

'YOURE MY IDOL' 

'I LOVE YOUUUUUU'

'Thank you so much everyone, I love you all too, this means a lot' I said in the microphone.

Than I went off stage and saw a handsome, cut, amazing looking Dan who was smirking

He came near me, and wrapped his arms around me 'You sang beautifully babe' 

I pecked his lips 'Let's go back home, I'll collect my money tomorrow' 

I took his hand and we went home.

Heyyyyyy, thank you guys for reading and voting, Thai all means a lot to me,btw, this isn't the end......hehehe

Roses are red

Violets are blue

The past is the past

It ain't gonna drag me down......ekkkk

I LOVE drag me down by One Direction....who else???