06; the first encounter

Even thought he wasn't showing any emotion on his face; Klaus Mikaelson was scared, confused and angry with the blonde woman, now he was aware of the fact that he knew her for a very long time, he almost choked when she told him she was there when he and his family turned into vampires, but she erased his memories of her, he wanted, no, he needed to know why would she do it; his answer was "the same reason of why he erased Stefan's memories" but his reason was to protect him from Mikael, she was trying to protect him? He couldn't help but ask himself that question, if she was as powerful as she kept saying then there wasn't a reason for why she would have to; he shivered at the thought of Mikael, Ray, and all the werewolves afraid of Cvilidreta, they all had heard stories of her, Mikael had met her and she threatened him or that's what he thought when he heard her words. Either way, Klaus was determinate to make her return his memories of her, the question was, how?

At the moment, Klaus pulled over the car, Stefan was sitting next to him, Cvilidreta wasn't with them, before leaving, the hybrid asked the vampire where she was, Stefan only answered with what she had told him, she had deals to make; Klaus snorted at it, he knew she would appear later when he least expected which make him mad, she always surprised him easily, and he hated it.

Stefan got out of the car and looked everywhere, scanning the city; Klaus grinned at him and spoke "Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan."

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked frowning confused, he knew they were coming but he didn't know why?

"I know how much you loved it here" the hybrid replied "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

Stefan shrugged without any care "Blacked out most of them" he answered "A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

Klaus pursed his lips "Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend" he smirked "Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun" Klaus smirk widened "Chicago was magical."

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it" Stefan replied "Like I said; I don't remember most of it."

"Ready to get down to business, then?" Klaus asked arching his eyebrow.

Stefan asked instead "Why am I still with you?" he crossed his arms "We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favorite witch" Klaus replied "If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her."

"Why not ask the Dark One?" Klaus froze at his question.

He turned glaring at the vampire "We don't need her."

"Keep telling yourself that" the young vampire muttered.

Klaus ignored his comment and kept walking; Stefan with no other choice followed him.