Part Six

Juliet's POV.

      I walk up, and try connecting to my wolf. Once again... nothing. She must hate me like everyone else.

      I try to get off my bed so that I can go and make breakfast, but something is pulling me down. I look at my stomach and see that a very muscular arm is on it. I look to see who the arm is connected to and see a guy laying there. I scream out of fear and the guy shoots out of bed, the movement of that making me fall out of the bed. I lay there as silent tears fall, as pain shoots through my whole body. All of my bruises and cuts stinging. I squeeze my eyes shut and pull my legs up to my chest.

      The man that was in the bed beside suddenly looks a lot like my dad and I start to shake. My hands clench into fists and I let even more tears fall. All of sudden I feel warm arms go around me and I start shaking even more. 'This is not good.' I keep thinking to myself shaking my head slightly back and forth.

     "Juliet I am so sorry please forgive me." The strange man says. I look up and through my eyes filled with tears I see Alpha Jake staring right back at me with pain evident in his eyes. "Juliet I am so sorry, come on lets go and get something to eat." He tells me while standing up and gently taking my arm, pulling me to my feet.

       He leads me down the maze of walls and stairs while I loom around thinking about how hard it must be to get from your room to a bathroom. Now that I think about it I really have to use the restroom.

         There is no way that I can communicate with Alpha Jake. But I can't hold it any longer so I forget about the beating I am going to get for doing this but I pull on his sleeve hoping that he doesn't snap at me.

           But instead of doing that he looks back at me surprised. "Yes," He asks. I start doing the 'potty dance' hoping that he gets the point. He gets an amused look on his face before saying. "Oh, you need to go to the restroom. There is one right there." He says pointing to a door two doors down. I look back at him and than sprint to the door.

        Once I am done doing my business I wash my hands not bothering to look into the mirror already knowing how hideous I look. When I step out I see Alpha Jake leaning against the opposite wall. "Ready?" I nod. "Alright lets go and eat some food."

        When we get into the kitchen there are two other people in there, and I immediately tense up and hide behind Jake. Do you think he will know if I call him Jake in my head, what if he some how finds out and beats me for it? I think to myself, so I decide to stick with Alpha Jake .

         Alpha Jake wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. Which causes me to flinch but also relax a little bit, which is weird. I have never felt as safe with anyone than I do with Alpha Jake.

         "Out." He growls to everyone in the room. They all look up surprised, but than bow their and rush out of the kitchen. "So what do want?" Alpha Jake asks me back to his normal self and reluctantly lets go of my waist and takes a step back. 

         I shrug my shoulders in reply. "Okay, I'll surprise you than." He goes to cupboards and gets random things out and starts mixing them together in a bowl. "You can sit down you know." He says motioning to a stool by the counter.

       I slowly walk over and climb up onto the stool and wait for him to finish cooking.  But a couple minutes later I smell something burning, than I hear him let out a string of curse words. So I stand up and see what is wrong.

       I look into the pan on the stove and see that he is making pancakes, and its pretty easy to see that he's not that good at it. So I take the pan and spatula from him and throw away the burnt pancake and start making another one. All the while that I am doing this I feel Alpha Jakes eyes burning into the back of my head.

           When I am done cooking them I put four on his plate and keep two on another plate for extra. I set down his plate in front of him and start cleaning the pan. "Aren't you going to eat?" He asks and I am honestly surprised that he asks me. I shake my head no causing him to stand up and grab the plate with the extra pancake on it and hand it to me. "Eat that." He says and so we both sit down and eat in silence.

  *

*

*

A/N: Hey guys, I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. But I did today so you don't have to wait any longer for this chapter anyway.

Bye!!!