Ending: Armin

For: Sotoka342

10k. WHOOO! So I was out of ideas for a while. Aaaand I still am, but I'm going to try anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opened and it was..

Armin, the super small caring and cute lovingly guy. You looked at him with teary eyes and sighed, gritting your teeth. "I'm sorry [f/n] for surprising you.."

His soft voice surprised you, making you want to hug him, smile at him, kiss him. "Armin.. Come here.." You softly said. He walked shyly over to you, a blush covering his cheeks.

"Armin.." You said as you got down on your knees and kissed the male. He was surprised but melted in the kiss, making it sweet.

"I love you too, Armin." You said with a smile, making him smile back. "Now, shall we go and eat something? You're still growing right?" You stood up and looked down at him, he only nodded and his smile got wider. "Don't worry [f/n]!"

FIVE YEARS LATER.

"Armin, can you help me with something?" You asked, your strong voice going through the whole house, needing for Armin. "What is it sweetheart?" He answered. "I can't reach something! It's placed up too high." You said as you stood on your tippy toes.

"I'm coming!" You sighed gladly and smiled. In these past five years the titans weren't defeated yet, but you have retreated back into a small house in the woods for a while, to relax for a bit and to get your minds off the titans for a while.

"What do you need?" Said Armin suddenly as stood behind you with one arm wrapped around your waist. You turned around to face him and smiled. "Ah Armin! I need the [Ingredient], because I'm making [Favourite Meal] for our guests tonight." You said. Armin, who now was taller than you, took the ingredient off the shelf and gave it to you.

"There you go." He said as he kissed your head.

You smiled and stood on your tippy toes to kiss his nose, causing him to chuckle cutely as his cheeks turned into a soft red, making you squeal from his cuteness. "Ohmygod Armin, stop doing that! You're killing me later from your cuteness." You said as your eyes sparkled.

Armin only laughed at you comment. "Come on, work further on [Favourite Meal], you don't want to make our guests disappointed, do you?" He asked and your eyes widened. "Nope! I'll go work further right away~" You said.

Armin lets you go and watches you cook with your tongue sticked out for a minute before he goes further with chopping wood.

A little while later~

Knocks filled your silent house, followed by a squeal and a 'I'll go!'. Armin who just finished walked in and saw you standing at the front door, together with his old friends. "Armin! You've become so much more manly!" Said Jean who still wore his usual smirk on his face.

"Horseface! Still the same horse I see~" Answered Armin, making you giggle when you saw Jean's surprised face. "Wow Armin! I see that you picked up [f/n]'s bad habits~" Said Eren. You only pouted and mumbled bad words under your breath, but no one heard.

"My, Eren, that's just how [f/n] is.. You all knew you would get this." Said Armin with a chuckle making the two males laugh.

(Little spoiler incoming.)

"Say Eren, where's Mikasa, and Historia? And Ymir, and Bertie, Reiner, Levi.. And Connie and Sasha! And how about busty eyebrows and foureyes?" You asked as Jean looked at you in amazement that you named them all quickly.

"I have no idea, Mikasa said she would come later. But I have heard nothing from the rest. I just met Jean on the way here. And I thought I saw Levi-"

"I was here all the time you brats." Eren and Jean turned around, Armin walked closer and stood in between them while you looked over Eren's shoulder.

"Levi. Sorry, we didn't noticed you." You said with a apoligizing voice. Jean only laughed and looked down at the small male. "Well, it could have get worse, like actually closing the door before you got in. But hey, let's wait till everyone is here." Said Eren as he sighed, feeling bad that he didn't saw his own leader.

You nodded at Eren's statement and moved out of the way so everyone could get in, closing the door behind Levi.

After a little while everyone finally arrived and are now waiting for you to finish the meal. In the meanwhile everyone challenged eachother, Levi obviously won, but he was somehow struggling against Armin, and no one ever thought that would happen.

"Armin! Me, you, arm wrestling, right now." Said Jean. Armin smiled as he knew how he trained with you, and you wouldn't let him rest for even a minute.

"Fine." He said as his smile got wider. "Oi Armin, Jean trained everyday you know.." Said Connie, gulping.

"It's okay Connie! I trained with Armin alot. And he's not for nothing taller than me now." You said walking in with the food, winking to Armin.

"Well then. The one who wins shall get a victory kiss, and a plate more of food." Jean's eyes suddenly lightened up, not for the food, but for the kiss.

Because even after all this time, he still couldn't get you out of his mind. "I'll win this." He said, placing his arm ready.

"We'll see." Armin answered, placing his arm in the right angle, and placing his hand in Jean's hand.

"I'll count down." You said.

"3.. 2.. 1.."

"Go!"

Armin immediately reacted, pushing Jean's hand down with a little bit of strength. And since it went so quickly, Jean had no time to react and.. Lost.

"Goodjob, Armin." You said and walked over to him with a plate of food. As you placed the plate onto the table you also gave him a kiss on his head.

"Lets eat, okay?"

"Yeah.. Lets.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will continue this book, but I don't know when I will update. Probably once a month. I just have NO ideas! I don't what to do and everything so I'm just reading other books for ideas and I'm just busy with my hobbies, Gaming, Watching movies (*Just finished a Harry Potter Marathon*), Drawing and having fun with friends. If you reaaaaally want me to update earlier, then, too bad! I write for fun and for myself. I only share it so I can improve my writing style and make new ideas.

There's also a new book coming up this year, called 'The Black Rose'. It's a Kise Ryouta x Reader so stay tuned till that one comes out. Also for that book, I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL UPDATE. Since I have two one-shot books and I'll probably make a new one for another series.

Thankyou all for 10k reads and around the 450 votes! I really love to see that and I kind of waited for the 10k. Sorry that the half of this story is an Authors Note but I needed to make some things clear.

Thankyou for supporting me everyone and make sure read my other things too! After 3/4 more endings I will finish this book, after it's edited it's done, and then I won't touch it anymore.

Okay that was a lie. I MIGHT make lemons, but I don't know if I will do that, and if not for this book, then it will come in my other book and in the one-shots books.

 I MIGHT make lemons, but I don't know if I will do that, and if not for this book, then it will come in my other book and in the one-shots books