thirty-three

January 31, 2016

5:05 pm (A/N: read author's note in the end if you think tae is bipolar)

Unknown: I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, you know that?

Unknown: School started again today, right?

Unknown: I asked Soojung if I could talk to you but she told me I can't.

Unknown: What has gotten to you?

Unknown: Is this what makes you happy?

Unknown: If it does then OKAY we'll stop being friends again.

Unknown: Still, I miss you so much.

5:15 pm

Unknown: Look, I was wrong. I panicked too much.

Unknown: I don't know. I'm confused about myself.

Unknown: I didn't choose to fall in love with you, it just happened.

Unknown: Miyun I'm desperate for you to read my messages.

5:30 pm

Unknown: Well of course you're ignoring me in purpose.

Unknown: I saw you with a guy friend of yours and you were laughing so fucking hard with him.

Unknown: When you saw me, your laughing stopped and you immediately said sorry to him, saying that you need to go home.

Unknown: Is it bad that I laughed after that? I laughed at how bad you make excuses in general.

Unknown: I mean, why will you go home when it was 9:30 in the morning that time?

Unknown: You're so goddamn hilarious.

Unknown: Like always.

5:42 pm

Unknown: You've been online since 4:00 but you still can't be bothered reading what I sent to you.

Unknown: That hurts more than a seenzone.

Unknown: I want to freaking talk to you.

Unknown: But why will I?

Unknown: I probably deserve this treatment you're giving me.

Unknown: It's only been a day but I miss you like I haven't talked to you for a year.

5:44 pm

Unknown: I want to tell you that I don't have a girlfriend, just to say, those are just rumors. I'm not even planning to get one if it isn't you.

~

11:33 pm

Unknown: You know, I'm going out at the middle of the night to somewhere.

Unknown: Where I like putting myself at risk.

Unknown: I'm guessing that you don't care, though.

Unknown: I love you.

Unknown: Call me a coward or some shit. But as much as I want to say it in real life, there are just too many things that keep me from doing it.

Unknown: Do you even feel the same? Or understand?

seen; 11:33 pm

Miyun typing...

~

edit: 16/02/16

Taehyung isn't bipolar guys. You may notice that he's sometimes nice and sometimes mean, sometimes he wants Miyun and sometimes he doesn't, but it's all because of what happens to him and not his character. He's problematic and when problems come his way, he gets confused. He doesn't know if he needs to push the person who makes him happy away or bring her closer. He knows that he needs Miyun but sometimes he just doesn't want to drag her in his problems and he thought that giving her a cold shoulder would save her. But of course, not.

It's really my fault of not showing any events happening to him, what he feels about it and how he deals with it, so probably that's why it makes you think that way. Cheers~ ❤️❤️