CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

another chapter people. sorry in advance for any confusion about the age of the kids. they are supposed to be two months, so if earlier i wrote otherwise I'm sorry.

in case of any mistakes/ repetitions in this chapter please inform me, the was a little hiccup during my editing..

enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.

*edited*

******************

It was about two months later since Zander had left and she had not heard from him but his family constantly came over to help look after the twins, she almost never held them apart from when they were feeding. Though it seems there was something going on between her father and Annabelle. She had walked in on them in the most disturbing sight.

Flashback

Cara had already put the kids to sleep and taken a shower, those kids really were such a bundle, when one was awake, the other was awake, was one cried they both screamed bloody murder; she never seemed to catch a break.

She was walking to the kitchen to have a glass of apple juice, god how she missed it, when she was pregnant she couldn't seem to stand it. She froze on the kitchen entrance because of the sight before her. Anna and her father were doing something that old people had no business doing.

"DAD! ANNA!" she called out breaking out the heated make out session taking place in the kitchen. The two jumped apart looking like children caught with their hand in the cookie jar. (I would forever be traumatized if I caught my parents doing this)

"Cara! It's...oh damn, I have no excuse!" Anna said looking all flustered. Her father couldn't meet her eyes. He had never thought his daughter would find him in such a situation.

"Oh my God!! I don't think I'll ever be able to see this kitchen in the same way again!!" Cara said walking to the fridge for her juice.

"You'll never let me forget this, will you?" Her father asked her looking her. She turned looking at him, took a sip of her juice then smirked mischievously,

"Nope!" and walked out of the kitchen.

End of flashback

The doorbell rang snapping Cara out of her thoughts. She opened the door and saw a delivery guy.

"Hey, does Cara Moretti live here?" He asked opening his messenger bag barely looking at her as he rummaged trying to find whatever it was he was looking for.

"I'm Cara Moretti. How can I help you? I wasn't expecting anything" Cara said looking at the man before her.

"Aha!!! Here you are ma'am. Now if you could please sign here I will be on my way," he said handing Cara an envelope. She quickly signed for it and walked inside.

Just as she was about to open the envelope, the baby monitor beside her alerted her that her little peanuts had woken up after their nap. She placed the envelope on the couch and headed to the babies room where she found them crying but luckily this time round they were not screaming coz those kids sure do love making her ears bleed. She took turns in changing their diapers before picking both of them and breastfed them before burping them and placed them back in the coat so that they could rest and relax; she had bought another cot for Rose but she didn't want to be separated from her brother, also Alexander fussed when his sister was not near.

She could remember that day clearly, she had ordered the cot online because she was not supposed to do too much walking and lifting or any other strenuous work for that matter. When the cot arrived about two days later she had it set up and then took Rose and put her in her new cot but the moment she put her down the girl scream so much that Cara picked her thinking she was hurt, her brother on the other hand was also fussing around and crying, she fed them and when they fell asleep she then put them in their separate cots and slowly headed for the door but then she had then making sounds as though they wanted to cry but they were still asleep.