CASE #024

CASE #024

Mikage sighed, as I didn't avert my eyes away from the ceiling. I didn't move an inch ever since I woke up. I was sent to the nearest hospital merely because I fainted due to being extremely surprised.

'How long are you going to lie down, Heiwa?' he spoke.

'Until I die.' I replied.

'It's not that shocking.' He raised a brow. That did it. I quickly sat up and turned to him, furious.

'Not shocking?! How do you think it's NOT shocking when a dead man wants to marry you?!' I yelled, shaking him.

He looked away. 'Well... I hope it's not a guy who wants to marry me...'

I punched the headrest. 'I cried over him for almost a month! I suffered for 6 years! YOU, Mamura Mikage, arrested me and I was brought to the court for the charge of murder! Then my punishment is to marry Akashi Seijuurou!? He's dead for fuck's sake!' I whined.

Mikage palmed his forehead. 'You're stupid.'

'Now I'm stupid?!'

'If it has gone to that, doesn't it mean Seijuurou didn't die!?'

'But the thing is, he is dead!' I argued.

Mikage pulled his own hair in frustration. 'Holy—you're much stupider than I'd thought.'

'How am I stupid?!'

'Heiwayuki Akashi! Open your eyes! Lend your ears! Akashi Seijuurou is NOT dead!'

'Are you crazy?! He IS dead!' I screamed.

'He is NOT!' he yelled.

'Arguing with you is useless.' I frowned.

'That line is mine!' Mikage groaned. We had a staring contest for a few moments until the door opened abruptly and Towa came in.

'TOWA!' we chorused loudly and he flinched.

'W-what? You guys are scaring me.' He narrowed his eyes.

We looked at him silently. He approached us slowly. 'Are you fine now, Heiwa? Seijuurou wants to see you.' He said.

Mikage smirked. 'Told you.'

'Again?! Towa, wake up! He's dead!' I waved my hands.

Towa glanced at Mikage and understood the situation clearly. 'I get it. I'll call him here.' He smiled and exited the ward. I gaped and turned to Mikage.

He shrugged.

'I'll be going to the bathroom, wash my face, and wake up from my dream.' I said and got off the bed.

Mikage sighed. Right after, I accidentally stepped on my other foot and fell to the floor, hitting my head at the table in the process.

'Heiwa!'

-

'How long are you going to stare at my handsome face, Akashi?'

I stopped breathing and frowned. 'Why are you cosplaying as Seijuurou-Senpai?' I queried.

The red-haired man sitting cross-legged on my bed in front of me smiled. 'I'm the real deal.' He raised one hand.

I folded my arms across my chest and looked away.

'Want to test?' he asked.

I turned back at him. 'How?'

'I still remember your size.'