chapter 10

A/N: I first wanted to say that thank you for the comments. Some of you guys wanted to keep Vanessa hudgens as savanah and some like jade thirlwall as savanah. i don't mind either one and i won't mind if you like someone else as her. You can imagine her as anyone you want.

Anyway enjoy the chapter.

*Edited*

~~~~~~~~~~

Nick's P.O.V

It's a week until when I see Savanah, and I can't wait. I got her a present and her family, and hopefully they like the gifts, I asked Savanah what they want and got them. She told me not to get them anything because they won't get you anything but I said it was fine.

I headed to work, and my assistant greeted me and gave me my coffee, I thanked her and went into my office. I have a meeting in a little bit, and I need to be ready for it. I got all of the files and walked out and went to the meeting room. After the meeting, I went back to my office. The meeting went well, and the offer was great for my business.

The rest of day was boring until Dylan came to my office. "Hi dude what are you doing right now?" he asked.

"Nothing this day is going by slow," I said.

"Good do you want to get something to eat?" he asked.

"Yeah sure let's go," I said and got up and put on my coat and we both walked out of my office. I said bye to everyone and went to my car.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"There's this one place I wanted to go for a while now; it's called Molly's. it's a breakfast place, but I heard its good at any time of the day" he said.

"Okay let's go there then," I said, and he told me where to go.

When we got there and got seated, we looked at the menu. After a few minutes, we found what we wanted, and a waiter came, and we gave her our orders.

"How was the meeting you had this morning?" he asked.

"It went well we agreed on the agreement, and that was it," I said.

"That's a good man," he said.

"Thanks, and what are you doing for Christmas?" I asked.

"Nothing much just visiting the parents what about you?" he asked.

"I'm going to Savanah's parents' house for Christmas, and after that, I'm heading to my parents' house, and hopefully she can come with me," I said.

Our food came, and the portion is enormous. It was quiet for a couple of minutes while eating our food. The food was so good. I think I found a place to go too.

"Hmm, this is good!" I said.

"I know right I know the owners, but I've never tried it," he said.

"Who are the owners?" I asked.

"This couple their names are Megan and Brian Palmer their nice people," he said.

"They make great food and makes people full," I said.

"Yeah they are, and they are great people," he said.

"I bet they are," I said we got the check, and we both raced to get the check, and he got it first and laughed evilly and got his wallet out and pulled out his card.

After the waiter gave us back his card we left and went to his apartment, and we hung out for a couple of hours, and then I went back to my apartment. When I got there, I changed into my pajamas and sent a message to Savannah.

Hey beautiful :)

-Nick

Hey handsome :)

-Savannah

What are you doing?

-Nick

Nothing just laying in my bed talking to my friend

-Savannah

Which friend?

-Nick

Brittany

-Savanah

Is she the one I saw in New York?

-Nick

Yes she's the one, and she says hi by the way (she made me say that)

-Savanah

I laughed at that I can imagine her and her friend wrestling over the phone.

Tell her I said hi

-Nick

Hey, Nick, I have to go I have to wake up early tomorrow for a class I will text you tomorrow

-Savannah

Okay bye, beautiful goodnight:)

-Nick

Goodnight Nick

-Savanah