P2: Chapter 4

Mac's p.o.v.

I don't even know why I acted that way towards Vivian last night. It was stupid and unfair. I'm usually not like that. I decided to go see her before the first assignment this morning so I was watching to her room.

**knock knock**

No one answered so I knocked again. Still no answer.

"Oh hey Mac, what's up?" I heard Andi say behind me.

"Hey uh Vivian and I got in an argument last night and I came to apologize." I said.

"Her and Steff had to meet with Aggie early this morning to go over today's schedule." She said.

"Oh. Well I guess my apology can wait." I said.

"All wits and guardians please meet in the main lounge in 5 minutes" we heard over the intercom and started walking to the lounge.

Vivian's p.o.v.

Everyone in the academy gathered around the tree in the main lounge. As Aggie explained the first assignment to them.

"This first assignment will vary. Each group will have a different spell to complete." He started. "Guardians. On your phone is a text of a spell and a time. At the time you have you and your wits will be in the training room with Vivian and she will demonstrate how the spell will look like. Then wits, you will try it. Only thing is, she will not say the spell out loud, just cast it. You will have to make up your own spell."

"You will have all week to master the spell. At the end of the week you will cast the spell in front of myself, and based on the accuracy will determine where you stand on the boards. Vivian will be in the training room all week with each of you for a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes. You each will have an half hour a day in the room, so use your time wisely. If you have any problems find Stefanie or Cameron. You all are dismissed" Aggie said and walked up the stairs to his office.

"Hey uh, Viv can we talk?" Mac asked walking up to me with his wits.

"Ooooo who's this? Your girlfriend?" The little boy said.

I laughed then Mac said, "this is uh Zach and that's Anna. Guys this is Vivian."

I nodded and said, "hi Zach, hi Anna."

"Hi Vivian you're really pretty." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you." I said smiling back.

"Guys sit down, I need to talk to her real quick." Mac told them.

"You have 5 minutes then I have to get to the training room." I said.

"Viv I'm sorry. I know I overreacted. I don't even know why I did. I mean, I'm glad I'm your first boyfriend. I guess I just expected someone as beautiful as you to already have had like 50 boyfriends." He said.

I laughed, "Mac I love you. And you're my first boyfriend because I pretty much hated all of the other guys I grew up with. All of them were jerks. Yeah I was friends with some of them but I'd never date them."

"What about Luke?" He asked.

I smiled a little, "I've know him since we were 3 years old. I admire him, and I love him a lot. But I've always seen him as an older brother. He's always been like a brother to me. And honestly, if him and I ever dated, I would be weirded out by it."

He laughed, "so your not mad at me anymore?"

I gave him a quick kiss, "no."

I heard laughing after him and I kissed and saw his wits staring and laughing.

I chuckled a little, "I should get going. I'll talk to you later." I said and walked to the training room.

Kim and her wits, Sienna and Nick, were the first group I had. They told me their spell was to levitate an object. I thought of a spell in my head, pointed at an object and levitated it.

Her wits were practicing together and separately over and over while Kim tried giving them pointers. After a while I went into the hallway and waiting until they were done.

Next was Andi. Her wits Jessie and Ben had to make a whirlpool or black hole. I aimed at a spot on the wall, and did the spell in my head.

Her wits tried the spell, over and over while Andi came over to talk to me.

"Hey, you can just give us the spell for this right?" She laughed.

I shook my head, "no. I don't really think that would fair. And if you want to be a great guardian for Em you can't be going around cheating."

"I know. But it would be so much easier."

"I thought you were up for the challenge?" I asked.

"I am!" She defended herself.

I laughed, "go help your wits. I'll be in the hall waiting for Luke."

"Who's Luke?" We both had a confused look on our face. Then she said, "oh! Preppy?! Okay."

We laughed and I went in the hallway.

I saw Luke and his wits, Gracie and Sean, walk up to me. "Hey Lukey your girlfriend is inside." I joked.

"Oooo you have a girlfriend?" Gracie asked.

"No, she's not my girlfriend. Just a friend, sort of." He argued.

"That you like." I added.

Luke glared at me and I laughed. Andi and her wits walked out and she froze once she saw Luke. I looked at the both of them and laughed at the tension they had between each other.

"Oookay preppy, you and your wits go." I said laughing and copying the nickname Andi gave Luke, "Andi I'll see you later."

I closed the door to the training room and started working on telekinesis (basically the same thing Kim's group did) with Luke's group. I worked with them for a while then left, and on with the next group, Ruby.

"Hey Viv I know you are supposed to help us but I think we got this tele transporting thing so bye." She said rudely.

"Okay. Well good luck." I told her and her wits, Emily and Ethan, before walking out the door.

After a few minutes Mac, Zach and Anna came walking up waiting.

"Hey." Mac said kissing my cheek.

"Hi." I smiled.

Ruby opened the door and walked straight passed all of us, looking a bit upset while her wits trailed behind her.

Mac's wits ended up having the same spell as Ruby. I showed them the spell by transporting Mac outside the room and back on the inside.

They practiced until the next group had to come in. I had about 10 more groups and my day was long and easy but at the same time hard and tiring.