Chapter 43

Sam hands me the phone. "Call Bianca. She's worried about you."

I grab the phone off him. "Where are we though?"

He smiles. "On a private island. I brought you here because you'll be safe. Don't worry, both the cabin and island is mine."

He gets off the couch and walks out. "I'll leave you to it."

I dial Bianca's number. "Hey B."

"Oh my god! Vi, is that you? You don't know how worried I was. At least give me a call."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"I had to find everything out from your boyfriend, who by the way is very hot. I'm extremely jealous. You know that, right?"

"I'm really sorry B."

"It's fine Vi but don't do it again. So do tell me, does he kiss as good as he looks?"

I laugh. B always knows how to make me smile. "I'm not telling you that."

"What! That's unfair especially since I've had a crush on him forever. Come on, I have to live vacariously through you."

A smile grows on my lips. It feels like it's been ages since I smiled like this. "Yes B, he kisses well...actually better then well, much better."

"That's what I'm talking about Vi."

"Love ya, B."

"Love you too. Now let's stop with the mushy talk. What are you doing talking to me when you're in the same room as a hot guy who happens to be Sam Anderson."

Before I can say another word, she hangs up.

I get off the couch and head outside. Oh god! We're really high up. I stare out. Sam walks up to me.

"All good with Bianca?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Not a problem."

"How did you know about Bianca?"

"I'm the Sam Anderson. I know everything."

I wrap my arms around him and hug him. He's all warm and cozy. I wish we could stay here forever. "How long are we here for?"

"As long as you're safe and better," he says as he kisses the top of my head.

I cherish his touch. His warmth. His body. The way he holds me.

"If I asked you to kiss me, would you?"

He smirks. "I'd do whatever you want me."

"Then kiss me."

Sam doesn't wait a second. He places his lips hard against mine. His right hand resting on my hip as his left hand guides my face towards his. I fist his shirt in my hand as I pull him to me. I wince when his hand travels to my back were I was shot. Immediately realising that. He moves his hand back to my hips.

As he kisses me, he eases me back until I'm up against the door. With a quick motion, he opens the door. I fall through the air where the door was a second ago but Sam catches me and twists me back against his body. He continues to kiss me, his tongue almost teasing me. At first begging entrance into my mouth but just as I allow him in, he pulls back.

With this motion he swings me onto the couch but I have something else in mind. Now because I know I love him. Now because we're away from everything. Now because it feels like a fantasy. Now because I'm sure.

I kiss him hard as I lean against him to pull him up. I walk over to the spiral staircase leading to the bedroom.

I stretch my hand out for him to take. He eyes me carefully then lifts his eyebrow at me. "What do you have in mind?"

I smile. "why don't you come and find out?"

He grabs my hand as I walk backwards up the stairs. Chances are I'll fall but I'm focusing on Sam. He wraps one hand around my hip as he kisses me. Almost as protection.

Walking backwards while continuously kissing Sam, my leg hits the end of the bed. I get on the bed and with one swift movement I pull Sam on top of me.

He watches me intently.

I try to tease him because usually it's him teasing me. "Are you scared?"

He smiles. "More than I have ever been."

"Sam Anderson is scared?"

He laughs. "Like you wouldn't believe it."

I kiss the side of his lip. He leans further down. I can see the effect I'm having on him. As I tease him further more by kissing the side of his lips, he leans further in, almost asking me to kiss him properly. My hands reach for his black button up shirt and I begin to unbutton them. When I'm halfway there, I stick my hand into his shirt.

He leans down to kiss me but I tilt my head.

"Ahh, is that how you wanna play?"

I giggle. "Maybe I do."

"Well then, it's on baby."

With that I try to slip underneath him and off the bed but he grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me to him. He kisses my neck and I'm almost ready to say I've lost but I don't, I push him back and hop of the bed.

He watches me playfully. A huge smile grows on his lips. He gets off the bed and chases me as I get to the stairs. I laugh as he tickles me and swings me around, his body protecting the exit.

"I love competition," I whisper gently in his ear.

I run towards the bed and hop over it. "get on the bed, Sam."

As he jumps to catch me, we both land on the bed and a sudden snap sound grabs our attention. Followed by the mattress sinking to the floor.

I look at Sam who in return looks at me. The realisation that we have just broken the bed frame cracks us both up.

We laugh as I rest my head on his chest.

This is good, it's been ages since we've enjoyed time like this.

I pull him to face me and kiss him gently as I unbutton his shirt. "You win, because there's no way I could after you snapped the bed frame."

He pulls his arms out of the shirt and kisses me back. The heat increasing between us. I rush for his jeans as I swing his belt on the floor. He pulls my shirt over my head and grabs for my pants as he pulls me on top of him. He kisses me roughly this time, as if I'll run away.

I grab his hands and manoeuvre them to my bra clasp. With one slick pull of his finger my bra falls off. I stare at him, that was way too easy as if he's done this a thousand times.

He looks at me almost asking my permission. I nod to give approval. With one swing he gets on top and I fall against the mattress.

"I don't want to hurt you," he says as he strokes my cheeks.

I grab his face between my hands. "You won't."

As he pushes himself against me, my back arches. I dig my nails into his back as I pull him into me. Soft moans escape my mouth as I relish in the pleasure my body feels. I run my hands through his hair as I whisper. "I love you."

He smiles. "I love you too, babe."