Nothing much....Chapter 1

Hey guys....Glad you guys like "The gangleader and me".....this is the sequel to it.;))))

Please go and check out Smilehope51's book "Random things about me", there's a chapter I wrote about her today.....;)))

"Gotta be you" by One Direction---->Nothing to do with the chapter

That's Lexi on the side---->

Destiny's POV

'DEZ!!! CAN YOU LOOK AFTER EMMA FOR AWHILE???' I heard Sage call out from downstairs

'SURE!!!' I yelled back and put my laptop aside and made my way over to Emma's room.

Emma is Will and Sage's daughter, Sage gave birth to her a few months ago. Lexi is already 5. Me and Dan are still engaged, we're gonna get married next month back in France.

We were having a visit in California. Will, Carter, Elizabeth and Sage lived in one huge house. I kinda like the idea.

I walked into Emma's room and heard her small crying. I picked her up in my arms and hushed her.

'Shhh' I said, wiping away the tears in those puffy little eyes of hers. She gave me a smile.

I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of both of us and posted it on Facebook and Instagram.

Lexi came into the room, looking sad when she looked at me.

'What's wrong??' I asked her, frowning.

She shook her head 'It's....its just you're not spending time with me like you use to since Emma born' she started crying.

I put Emma back in her crib and went over to Lexi, I kneeled down to her height.

'I'm sorry Lexi, I'll always love you, sometimes Emma cries a lot and I have to take care of her went Aunt Sage's busy, we'll do something together when Emma goes to sleep, okay' I said, looking at her smiling.

She smiled nodding 'Thank you, Aunt Dez' 

I kissed her cheek and she walked out of the room, I went back to Emma and looked at her. She was laying there sleeping peacefully.

I looked at her for awhile, admiring her, tan went to Lexi's room to play with her.

**~**

'Hey babe' Dan said, entering the room

I looked at him and smiled 'And where were you mister??' 

He pulled me up from the bed and put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer 'Aww, I was just out...' 

I tried getting out of his grip, but it was impossible 'I'm not talking to you, you went out without telling me' I said to him

His lips went to my ear 'Is that true' he whispered, making me bite my lip,

'Y-Yes' 

He bite on my ear 'You fucking are talking to me, you can't resist me, babe' 

I shook my head slowly 'I can re-resist you' 

'Oh really now??' He asked, smirking. I gulped and quickly pushed myself away from him and ran to Will's room.

I closed the door behind me and breathed out slowly, panting 

'What's wrong, Dez??' Will asked getting up from his bed and coming towards me

'Dan' 

Will raised a questioning eyebrow, I just shook my head, not wanting to tell him about what just happened.

'Ohhhh Dezzzzzzz' I heard Dan sing, I heard his footsteps coming towards Will's room, I looked at Will.

Will opened the door, while I hid behind him. Dan looked at me smirking than dropped it 'Look Dez, I'm sorry, okay??' 

I looked at him for awhile than nodded going to him, he hugged me and Will looked at us shaking his head while smiling.

**~**

me and Dan were in the Cinema room, yeah a cinema room at Will and Carter's house, what's hung twilight. 

Dan didn't like that movie so much....saying it was so fake, but I'm in love....;)))

My phone buzzed, Dan stopped the movie and I looked at the caller ID, it was Hailey, my beatie in Francem we are so fucking close. She has a Australian accent since she's Australian.....

Destiny=D             Hailey=H

D-Hey Hails

H-Hey Dez, I missed you, how are you doing??

D-Missed you too, I'm fine though, you??

H-Fine......ummm

D-What's wrong?? 

H-It's umm I ummm

D-Fucking spit it out Hails

H-I'm pregnant 

D-WHAT????? FUCK!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS 

'Hey, voice low please, you'll ruin my pretty ear drums' Dan said, covering his ears, I ignored him

H-Hehehe, thx Dez, I wanted to tell you second after Jacob

D-Thx for remembering me, well I gotta go, Dan's being a douche 

H-*Laughs* K, well say hi to him from me, byeee

D-Bye, say hi to Jacob

We hunged up

I was suddenly pinned to the seat, Dan hovering me.

'I was being a douche??' He asked, looking at me

I frowned 'Dan get off me, or else I'm not talking to you, I'll tell Will' I threatened 

He signed getting off me 'Let's watch the movie' 

Thank you guys for reading, be sure to comment what you guys think and vote....Love you, byeeeeee

One question: Do you guys want poems, like in the "The gangleader and me" book, I wrote poems at the end, do you still want them??:)))

Well......byeeee