Chapter 9

***Eve POV***

I leaned over onto the counter as I apply my Mac dark red lipstick. My straightened hair moved and swayed with my moments. I rarely straighten my hair, it was bothersome because of having to part my my thick curls in small sections in order to get a smooth sleek finished look but I sucked it up and did it today. Excitement bubbled through me as I stared at my face in the mirror.

I never thought I would get so giddy over the idea of going out for a girls night out. But after becoming a mother who received no help from a nanny service or daycare, this was a nice change for once. Rough large hands encircle my hips and tug me backward against a hard body.

Looking up I meet a pair of blue eyes in the bathroom's mirror. Alex's jaws is clenched as he looks over my form in the mirror with a frown on his face. I can tell his isn't okay with this but he is trying really hard to be. "You look beautiful Sweetheart" he whispers against my neck. The heat from his deep voice causes me to shudder and tremble in his arms.

"Thank you." I whisper back opening eyes that I didn't realize I closed. Alex was now grinning behind me as he leaned down and smelled my hair. Of course the jerk caught my reaction to him. I hate that I am still so responsive. Slowly undoing my white terry cloth robe, he slips his hands inside. Damn this man is going to be the end of me. I weakly reach up and try to push away from him but he just growls and tighten his hold on me.

A soft moan leaves my mouth as a calloused hand grabs my breast and stroke it painfully slow. My hips begin to move on their own accord. All good sense leaves my mind and all of my senses focuses on his warm big hands dancing along my skin. With my head leaning onto his shoulder, I arch against him, pushing my ass into his crotch feeling his large hard bulge. "Mmmm Alex stop." I moan out. He nuzzled into my neck and starts sucking on my sensitive spot below my ear lobe.

Electric waves pulse down through my body from his mouth latching onto my hotspot. My hips continue to jerk uncontrollably while I feel sparks coursing through my body straight to my wet core. Reaching down I grab at his hands but can't bring myself to pull them away. This feels too damn good. How can something so wrong feel so right? I jerk even more violently and tremble when his hand cups my mound. A sob escapes my lips and I hum in approval.

"A_Alex!" I cry out as he caress my clit with a soft stroke of his finger tip. Around in a circle my hips rotate, trying to cause even more friction to the sensations of my clit being stimulated. I scream out in pleasure as he sinks in one finger inside of me. Sobbing I grab onto his muscled thighs behind me and thrash my head to and fro. I can't take this. I need more. More of him.

"You want more baby?" His thick deep voice asks as if reading my mind. Burying my face into the croak of his neck I nod opening my legs wider. As another finger enters me, I gasp and bit down onto his neck causing him to moan loudly.

With each passing day that I am with this sexy creature, it's getting harder and harder to resist him. I know I will give in to him fully very soon and I resent that shit with a passion.

Growling, Alex takes his mouth off of my neck and bend me over the bathroom counter, grinding his hardness against my pulsing soaking wet core through his sweat pants. "Fuck" he grunts out. Moaning, I perk my ass up and against him as he jerks and grinds his hips. Wait....what the hell am I doing? Realization of what I was doing washed over me like cold water. I needed to stop this.

Standing up as fast as I can, I break out of his hold. Turning to him I push back on his bare tattooed chest. "Alex we can't" I whimper out. A sharp scream escapes me as I am then roughly pushed up against the counter and lifted up on it. Yanking my legs open, Alex steps in close. "Alex we can't" he mimics me in a high pitch whiny voice. I hate when he does that. His face is clouded with anger and frustration.