Chapter 34

Hi….

Presenting chapter 34:D:D

This chapter is dedicated to @KatieRamirez16

Pic of Trudy>>>>

*******

“Courage is what it takes to
stand up and speak;
courage is also what it takes
to sit down and listen.”
― Winston Churchill

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“She should be out by now” Terence told me. We were waiting outside the airport to receive Trudy.

After cooling down, I went and talked to Teresa. I asked her to call Trudy back and she agreed immediately. I was surprised why she agreed but she just told me that it’s her one chance to rectify the mistakes she had done by separating us siblings from each other.

Six years of our life we had been parted from each other. Though I left on my free will, she had no right to separate Trudy and Terence.

I didn’t speak to Trudy in the phone because I didn’t think she would be pleased to see me. She would hate me because I was the reason she was sent away after all. But still I came to the airport to bring her back to home.

Terence had already told her that I was here but I didn’t ask him neither did he tell me what her response was. And so it only made me think that she wasn’t happy that I was here.

If she wasn’t happy then I decided to stay out of her way. But at least I want to see how she is, that’s why I came to the airport.

“There she is” Terence said bringing me out of my thoughts, he was looking behind my shoulders and I knew he was looking at Trudy.

He walked past me probably to help her with her luggage. I took a deep breath and turned around to face my sister after six years.

She was here.

I saw her passing her bag to Terence. She was wearing a red coat upon her dress, a high heeled sandals and holding a bag in her hand. I will bet you that everything she wore was of the top most brands of the world.

Her dark blonde hair was left lose, and her green eyes had sparkle in it. She didn’t look like some high school queen bee; she looked like a top class working woman.

As far as I know Trudy, she was and is a brand freak. She started walking ahead and stopped in her tracks when she saw me.

“Templar” she whispered my name.

I bit my bottom lip and waved at her. I stood frozen in my place; I was scared to take a step.

“Is that you?” she asked again.

“Hi” I whispered and smiled at her. She took a few steps towards me and suddenly I felt I was underdressed. I was wearing my usual dark jeans and converse with pink and grey striped pullovers.

I cleared my throat and smiled again. “Hi” I said a little louder this time.

“Oh my god!” she said and hugged me.

Okay, that took me by surprise because I totally wasn’t expecting it. I didn’t know what else to do so I hugged her back. She pulled away a little later.

“How are you?” I asked her.

“I am fine, how are you? Where were you all this time?” she asked me and there was concern in her eyes.