Chapter 16- Rescue

-----Cass's POV-----

Tonight we are rescuing Tris and Four from Erudite. I learned that Evelyn or my Mom is the factionless leader. She did not tell me this but she is putting the city under lockdown so no one is going to go outside the fence. She wants to rule the city. There is a lot of people who do not want factions and do not want to go outside the fence. That is going to make my job harder. I have met the Allegiant. So now I am the co-leader. Alongside Cara. She is Will's sister. I told her that I have been outside the fence. And that the people maybe could get Will alive again.

~

We have knocked a lot of guards. And now we are about to break into the land were Jeanine, Max, Tris and Four are in.
We blow up the lab door which was amazing. I shoot Max. So happy. I never liked him. Four looked so happy to see me. I also shoot Jeanine. Now there is a message playing.
"We have lead you to believe that you are the only ones. If you are watching this then at least one of you is living proof that this experiment has exceeded. These are called the divergent. I am going to be one of you. My name is Edith Prior. There is hope and peace beyond the wall." And with that the video ends.
I run over to Four and jump into his arms.
"I missed you Four." I say
I walk up to Evelyn.
"Evelyn. You will not prevent anyone from going outside this city. These people deserve to let go." I say.
"No. They really don't. I am going to rule this city. I need you and Tris locked up. You guys are a threat to me ruling." Evelyn say.
Two guards come and take my gun from me and tie my wrists together. They do the same to Tris. They throw us in the same cell.
"How are we going to get out of here?" Tris says.
"I don't really now. But we will get outside the fence. We just have to have faith in Four. He will get us out." I say.

----Few Days Later----

It has been a few days since we have been put in here. Four has not stopped by yet. We have gotten a fair amount of food. Suddenly the door opens. Tris jolts awake. Her hair is now just below her ears. I hear footsteps. Someone walks in. Who is it?

A/N: Sorry about the chapter. I just watched insurgent last night . Again. I love the divergent movies. Comment if you would watch Divergent or Insurgent. And who is excited for Allegiant in March. I know  I am.