Chapter 47 - Rough Sex?

WARNING: There will be some mature content in this chapter (which most of you have been waiting for ;) I've been reading your comments guys). The beginning bit of it doesn't have any mature content so you can read that and stop when you notice it's getting to the sexy part as I know there are some of you that won't want to read that. (But I'm sure that's only a small portion of you. Lol.) I made this chapter longer than usual so there'll be some non-mature content for people to read as well during the beginning. Anyways, hope you enjoy :)

********

The next hour Shauna taught me everything about seduction and I concluded that I was going to fail so badly. Shauna was completely natural at it, but I was such a failure. Pam was dying of laughter at my attempts and I could tell Shauna was trying not to.

"You guys are so mean. This stuff is hard." I complained while glaring at both of them.

"It's really not." Shauna said still trying hard not to laugh.

"I agree with her." Pam said, in between her laughter.

"Shut up! It is for me." I stated glaring at them and feeling really uncomfortable with just a bra and a thong on. If I felt uncomfortable like this in front of Shauna and Pam, then I have no idea what I'm going to do when Dimitri is there. "I don't think I can do this Shauna. And I feel self-conscious in front of you two, so who's to say I won't be worse in front of him."

"Why are you so self-conscious? You're gorgeous!" Pam exclaimed.

"I can understand how that feels." Shauna said. "I got judged for how I looked everyday. But honestly Isabella, you don't have anything to be self-conscious about. Ignore all the rude comments I made about you and your looks. They aren't true. And Pam is right, you are gorgeous. That's another reason I was a bitch to you, because you're pretty and I wanted to make someone perfect feel bad for how they look. And you've got a nice body too, everything a man would want in their girl."

I was blushing now and quietly thanked them both. "I disagree with what you say Shauna. I don't have a thigh gap like you and Pam do. My stomach isn't flat enough, my ass and my hips are too big, and my boobs aren't big enough. And have you seen the girls Dimitri's been with. They're all perfect in every way. I can't live up to that." I explained as I put a robe on.

"Oh my god, Isabella. Any girl would kill to have your ass! And your hips are not too big!" Pam said causing Shauna to agree.

"Isabella stop comparing yourself to all the other girls Dimitri's been with. Dimitri will find you more attractive then them. Because all the girls he's been with are similar looking, so he'll enjoy you being different. And Isabella you have a better ass than all those girls. I'd be so happy if my ass looked like yours. You're boobs aren't small either, you're a c-cup and that is not small. Believe me you don't want a d-cup like me, because big boobs are annoying. And you're stomach's just fine, I don't get what you're talking about. I'm telling you beforehand Isabella, Dimitri will love your body. I've had a lot of experience with guys to know what they like and what they don't, and you have nothing to worry about. Now get up, we still have more to practice. I promise you that you'll do fine with a little more practice." Shauna said grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"No, I can't do this." I said, sitting back down.

"Yes you can Isabella! You don't have to be that good at seducing. All Dimitri needs to do is simply look at your body and he'll be aroused. That's how it works with guys. But the reason I'm teaching you to seduce is to convince him to sleep with you. Because Dimitri's hardheaded and seems stubborn, so it's going to take a bit to convince him. So get up." She said, pulling me up again.