Chapter-15

Chapter-15-Tie my tie"

Pauline June's POV

I feel someone playing with my hair and felt lips on my forehead.

"Baby girl, wake up. It's already seven in the morning", I heard a sexy male voice say. Knowing who it is, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. My face is only centimeters away from his. His eyes are boring into mine and I stared back into his. His hand is on my cheek, caressing.

"Good morning", I said and sat up on the bed.

"Very good morning", he grinned sitting up along with me.

"Nick, can I ask you something?", I asked turning to him.

"Yes, anything". He turned to me too.

"Um.... Why did you make me wear your shirt and made me cook your favorite food as a punishment for last night?". I want to know why he made me do it, when he could have made me do any other thing. He stared at me for a minute before answering.

"The curry is because you know, it has always been my favorite and always will be. I just wanted you to make it again for me and eat it along with you. Like we used to do back then", he said rubbing the back of his neck and a very small, very very small blush formed on his cheek, which I would have missed if I didn't see keenly.

"Nick, you are blushing!", I said smiling at him. His head shot up at me.

"No, I am not!", he defended. I grinned at him. He blushes very rarely and that too only near me.

"Yes, you are. I saw that pink color on your cheeks", I told him poking his cheek a little.

"I said no. End of discussion", he said strictly getting up from the bed. I almost thought he is serious till I saw the small smile on his lips before he turned around. I grinned again. I got up too.

"I know what I saw. Me one point, you zero", I said pointing to me and him as he started walking towards the bathroom. I don't even know why I said that. He stopped and turned around.

"Oh so this is a competition now? You know you can't win on me", he said arrogantly while smirking at me. I smirked back.

"Oh yeah. We will see", I challenged him back while folding my hands near my chest with an aroogant expression on my face.

"Okay. We will and the person who wins can make the person who lose whatever he want", he said coming near me and folding his hands like me.

"But only one thing".

"Okay. Also the points will be taken into count only till nine clock till today night".

"Okay", I agreed and turned back, but only to be pulled back to him. My back in pulled into his chest. His one hand is holding me in place as it is pressing me to him. His other pulled the hair away from my left ear to whisper something in my ear. He put his chin on my shoulder and kissed me on the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Just a little heads up. You know me Baby girl, I don't play fair", he whispered and I leaned back into his sensual touch, lost in his embrace, but he pulled away. I turned to him and found him smirking arrogantly.

I pushed him away a little. I should be more careful!

"I think we are having equal scores now", he said arrogantly. I glared at him.

"You still didn't tell me why you made me wear this shirt? I mean your shirt", I told him pointing to his shirt.

"You don't want to know my dirty thoughts. Believe me", he said and turned back walking to the bathroom. I walked fast to him and stood in front of him.