25

Alli
I just wanted to follow the group then kill them all and get Beth back, but I would most likely die so I decided not to. I look into the prison yard and see Carl coming out of the tunnels "Carl!" I shout and he looks over to me and starts to walk closer "yeah?" "Can you come up here?" I ask and he nods and I see him go inside the tower. It took him a few minutes to come up, because of that gash in his side, but he got up here. "Any news with Beth?" He asks and I sigh "more than you'd like to know" I say and start explaining.

--

"Wait, so Beth was kidnapped?" He asks me with disbelief filling his words and I nod "Maggie went inside a little while ago to ask Rick what we should do" I say and he nods still trying to process the thought "these people knew a lot about us, we need to be ready for some shit to go down" I say and he nods in agreement "we need to have a safe place to go as a backup, we can't just wing it. Remember what happened last time a group fought with us?" He asks and I nod, biting my lip "keep it on the down low, last thing we need is for that group to find our backup place" I say and he glances behind him, like he was checking if we were being watched "I should probably go talk to my dad, he'll probably have a plan on how to get Beth. See ya later babe" he says and kisses my cheek before leaving me to watch duty again.

Beth
These people are probably the creepiest things I've encountered in this whole apocalypse. The lead man, I don't know his name, watches me through a hole in the wall of my room. It's more of a basement actually, one with only locked doors and old stone walls. They ask me questions about the group, threatening to hurt me if I didn't tell, but somehow I know that their always bluffing. I haven't told them a thing and they haven't hurt me. The door opens and a tall man stands in the doorway "come with me" he says with no emotion in his voice "no" I say sitting against the stone wall and his expression hardens as he pulls out a gun "I said come with me".

I haven't seen this man before and something tells me that he's not bluffing about pulling the trigger, so I get up and walk towards him, he grabs me by the back of my neck and leads me up some stairs and down a hallway. "Joel wants to see you again" he says, I'm assuming he means the leader since he said again "I'm not telling him anything about my group" I say and the man rolls his eyes "I have a feeling he won't be asking you the questions" he says then opens a door and pushes me inside "he'll be here any minute, if you even think about escaping we have guards outside of every exit that will not hesitate to kill you" he says and closes the door.

The room was carpeted and had gray walls, there was a desk and a chair on each side so I walked over to it. I go through the drawers looking for something I could use as a weapon, but unless I could paper cut him to death I don't think it'd work, there's not even a pen or something to use. The door on the opposite side of the room opens and the leader, Joel I guess, walks inside. "I've already cleared all potential weapons so there's no use in looking. He says and I clench my jaw "I'm not telling you about my group" I say and he laughs "I don't need you to, I figured I'd tell you something about them" he says and my eyes widen "if you hurt any of them-" I start but he cuts me off "you'll what? Yell at me before we kill you?" He says and I feel the anger level in my body rising.

"They have a choice, to give up the prison to get you back, or the give you up and then when they think they're safe we take the prison" he says and I try to find something to say "anyway, they haven't made a decision yet. So that means I get to do whatever I want with you" he says stepping closer and I step back "you don't need to hide from me Bethy" he says stepping closer to me and rubbing a strand of my hair between his fingers "don't touch me you creep!" I yell and slap him across the face "you little-" he says angrily and grabs my hair as I turn to run "I was gonna be nice about it, but now I'm gonna try to make you suffer" he says and pushes me to the floor. "Take your shirt off he says looking down at me and I shake my head "no" I say trying to control the shakiness in my voice "fine, I guess I'll have to" he says and pins my arms down as he pulls off the tank top I was wearing. I felt tears sting my eyes, I couldn't stop him since he had my arms pinned, I don't have a weapon, and this guy is try to rape me. "Stop!" I yell as he goes to undo my bra, I do my best to lay on top of the hook. "Try and stop me".

Well I hope you guys liked the disturbing chapter, I couldn't think of an idea then I just started writing, I'm not sure if I'll update something in the next few days so HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE😉