Do I Like Him

After their moment of heated passion, they quickly moved away from each other, clearly realizing the events that occurred. Jamal hurried into the kitchen with quick haste without saying a single thing to his brother, while Hakeem went to sit on a nearby couch. He buried his face in hands reflecting on what he had done with obvious mixed emotions.

Jamal POV

"Did that really just happen" I mumble to myself in utter disbelief as I fall into a chair at the table in the kitchen. Did I really just kiss him? What was I thinking? Is he gay? No he couldn't be.

What happened was beyond forbidden. At first we were just messing around, I don't know how it escalated that far. I didn't want it to escalate that ...or did I? The day before something like this happened, but it's not the same. This...this is on another level. If I'm going to be completely honest, I liked it. I did. But this can't happen. It SHOULD NOT have happened. We're brothers to begin with, and Hakeem isn't even gay. How are we going to face each other?

Hakeem POV

Me and Jamal kissed. What the fuck is that shit? But to be accurate he kissed me. I don't know how I let this happen. I'm not even gay, I'm not! But I was so caught in the moment that I didn't even realize what I was doing. I'm so confused we're brothers this shit isn't suppose to happen. I like bitches. I like pussy not dick, man I'm not about that life. And I didn't do it with just anybody, I did it with my own fucking brother.

But when he looked me in my eyes..... my mind just went blank. I couldn't think, all I could do is look into his beautiful brown eyes. his lips they were so perfect just soft and plump and when they touched mines it felt like we were the only two people on this earth. I didn't care who he was, or what I was doing right then. All that mattered was the feel of his touch.

Man seriously what am I thinking? Do I actually like Jamal? My own brother?