[80]: After Party & Future Planning

**Thank you @elyxxa for my lovely banner**

Both mine and Ayla's parents had booked us all into a restaurant for a meal after the show; apparently we were going to go there anyway even if we didn't come out with internships. But now it was classed as a celebratory meal. Even Ash's parents and his brothers Paul and Cayden showed up as well for the celebrations. The more the merrier, I loved having large meals with everyone. The restaurant had to push together four large tables to fit us all on but they didn't seem to mind.

After filling our stomachs with food, wine and a couple of glasses of champagne; we were ready to leave the grownups and head to the after party. Apart from Paul who left to go see his friends, Dana and Rosie went back to Rosie's house, Christina was picked up by Kieron, Charlie went home to Grace and the twins; and Mason and Cayden we're heading out to meet up with some old school friends. So it was only Me, Ash, Ayla, Georgia, Lois, Marcus, Elliot and Fin that were heading to the after party.

It was almost eleven by the time we reached Kelly's house, she was hosting the party. You could hear music vibrating from standing outside but thankfully there weren't any drunken morons passed out on the front garden. Carrying our drink into the house we made our way to the kitchen for cups and shot glasses.

After making and drinking a few drinks we headed into what I think was the dining room, the table and chairs were missing though, where everyone seemed to have congregated and were dancing. I wrapped my arms around Ash's neck as we danced closely together, I glanced around the room catching glimpses of my friends before turning back to Ash with a scrunched up face.

"What's wrong with you?" he asks grinning.

"As much as I'm happy for them, and love that they're together, it's so weird seeing Ayla snog Fin. I don't need to see that."

"No one wants to see their siblings getting it on with anyone. How about I distract you instead?" he says pulling my body closer to his, his hands resting at the lower part of my back.

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

"Like this." He says smiling before leaning down and kissing me.

"Great distraction." I say pulling away slightly before leaning in to kiss him again.

*~*~*~*

"LYDIA!" my name was shouted across the room.

"What?" I shout back turning to face Lois who was waving her hand at me to go towards her.

Linking my fingers through Ash's we made our way through the crowd over to where she was standing.

"We're about to play some drinking games, you in?"

"Sure." I say shrugging before following her. "What we playing?"

"Truth or Dare." She says sitting down on the floor of the living room with the coffee table in the middle of us.

"Really, are we eight years old? Truth or Dare?" Ash says sitting down beside me.

"What other game you got in mind then. We always play ring of fire or fuck you, we wanted something different." Some guy apparently called Rob says from across the table.

"How about Cup of Death." I say and Ash shakes his head in amusement.

"You want to play that?" he asks and I grin

"Why not."

"That game doesn't sound safe." Kelly says and I laugh.

"It's safe...just kind of gross, it gets everyone very drunk. All we need is a large, clean vase or a large bowl, a small glass and cups for everyone here." I say and Kelly heads into the kitchen.