Food Fight!

"What about this one?"

"No."

"This one?"

"Nope."

"How about this?"

"No way."

"Oh! What about this one?"

"Hell no!"

I shook my head at her. And Gabby sighed in frustration as she set the hideous yellow dress a side.

Gabby, at the moment, was going completely insane. And I didn't blame her. I wasn't the easiest one to work with. But did she expect me to wear something as nasty as that?

She had been showing me dresses of all styles and every color. I never knew their was so much fucking colors till now. Such as:

Firetruck red,

Apple red,

Cranberry Red,

And etc.

It was crazy. And my head spun at the stuff Gabby babbled to me. It was like a foreign language to me. I mean, who the hell was Jimmy Choo?

She practically smacked me and called me a disgrace to girl world. Honestly, I didn't want anything to do with girl world. She had locked me up in the room all day, showing me magazines on how to flirt, but not look desperate.

It wasn't like it was actually a real date. But Gabby would never get that threw her head no matter how many times I told her.

Plus, If I looked at dresses and made it look like I was taking this seriously, she laid off my back about not slouching, or, eating properly.

She even went so far to buy a bottle of brown hair dye. Yeah, she even tried to get rid of the blue strips in my hair. I put my foot down once she had down that.

Even though the whole day I was with her, my mind was still set on the file. I know what your thinking, 'Why didn't you take a peak?' It's because I was scared shit-less. I went so far to get that file, yet, I was freaking out.

I had spent the whole night with Gage. Talking. And we didn't even kill each other. A big step for us. But I kinda liked just having us hang out without cuss words involved.

I just had to remember not to kiss him. Or let him close. It was going to be a lot harder then I thought.

"This?"

Gabby thrusted a dress in front of her that she had yanked from her closet. And I expained the gown.

A sweetheart neckline with thin black straps ran up the front, and the fabric, was made out of a sleek silk cotton. The bottom was layers of ruffles, reaching just above the knee. She also had held out a pair of black heels next to it.

I nodded. And she squealed, while jumping for joy.

"I knew there was a girl deep down in you!"

I gave a nervous laugh with a nod. Then averted my eyes to the floor.

"Come on, get ready!" She hoisted me up, and I looked at the clock, seeing it was only three PM. The dinner wasn't for another three hours.

"What? It's only three!" I whined, and she huffed at my behavior.

"Ray, you have to look perfect."

"Well, can't I've just have a hour off. The day with you has been-" The glare she gave be made me cut myself off, and the hand was on my shoulder tightened.