chapter 4

L pov

I waited to get my report if (Y/n) was able to move out of her home. No one knows about her being undercover in her family. I just have to get Mr. Yagami to understand what I'll do next. For now, she'll be going on her own until we find the second Kira.

"L do you have a moment?" Light said as he and his father came in.

"What is it I'm really busy right now can you see I'm eating here?"

"What if we make a response to the second Kira? After all, the second one will be unable to tell it's the first." Light said.

"If this Kira is stupid enough to not see it's a fake then it would work. But since he knows how to kill people without knowing who they are then we have a problem when he sees us. He would automatically kill us. I think we might need someone who might understand this Kira better. What if we bring in a girl? We're all men here but a girl that can think a different way than Kira, and I think I have just the girl we need." Everyone seem to be confused about what I was but Light seem to get what I was going.

(Y/n) pov

I just finished classes when I found Mr. Yagami and Matsuda waiting at the front. I didn't want them to see me so I blend in with the crowd and walked toward the bookstore. Of course, two more of the police investigators came to look in. It was Mogi and Aizawa I got the book I was looking for and went to the cashier and paid before they saw me. As I got out I ran into Mr. Yagami and Matsuda who waited near the door.

"Hey, Mr. Yagami is something wrong?" I put on an innocent act hoping he won't get mad for trying to get escape from him.

"We need your help and you need to come with us." He said as I was surrounded by his coworkers, and by the looks of it I had no other choice but to obey.

"Alright lead the way."

Time skip

When we arrive at the hotel room, it was dark and the only thing that I could see was screens and a very familiar sweet lover guy. Of course, I secretly got orders from Ryuuzaki as we agree to our terms of getting information.

"Hello (Y/n) we meet again sorry for the sudden call in," Ryuuzaki said but I felt something else was here with us.

"No, it's alright I got the book I was looking for before I was taken here. Did you want something Ryuuzaki?" I asked as he nodded to take a seat. An older man comes in and puts a piece of cake and tea in front of me and another to Ryuuzaki.

"Yes, I want your help in the investigation of Kira."

"I thought L was investigating this case? Unless L is you."

"It was the only way for Kira not to know who I was if he knew my real name then he would have won easily." He said as ate his cake.

"Hmm smart just as I expected from the great L," I said but then when close my eyes and open them I saw numbers with some words. I rubbed my eyes making sure I wasn't imagining it and it was gone.

'I guess I must of imagen it.'

"Anyway we need your help and you're the only person I can trust. After seeing your background and school records you are the perfect ideal student for everyone. So what do you say want to stop Kira with us?" He said I looked up and he was serious about it.

'If I do this and if Light is Kira then all this will be over. They need to get solid evidence for this theory until then he's clean. Plus if both Kiras meet all of us die and so will L. I can't let Kira win unless I play along with L's plan.' I looked up into his onyx eyes.

"Alright, I'll help what do you need me to do." As he put his plate down. And got up and showed me the first notes of Kira's messages.

"'Shinigami love apples'? Why would he say that? By putting all the pieces together of what you gathered so far Kira left one very important clue. Kira needs the name and face of someone making him weaker than the second Kira who only needs a face. While the second Kira may look all organized but the fact this Kira choose all well-known people in the showbiz industry. So this Kira may be in this type of work business." Saying that he seemed to get the hint.

"I see seems I chose the right person to help me after all. I thought you would just say no because most people would rather keep their life."

"Well if Kira is supposed to be a man of justice. Then he should know the truth of why those killers were imprisoned in the first place. If not then he's just another to be executed like others."

Light pov

'Damn she figuring it out fast and she already narrows down the people by observing this. That means if she finds out I'm Kira then that means I'll have to silence her.'

"Oh Light I forgot to mention this to you but if you try to kill (Y/n) she won't die like the other. Turns out she is not bound to the laws of humans and shinigami. Plus if she gets her shinigami eyes she'll be able to know your Kira." Ryuk said as he floated near her but she didn't notice it.

"Oh and just between us Light she can see shinigami and the real names of others as well as see how long they have to live." As he began to go to a darker corner he looked like he wasn't there.

'So (Y/n) has this ability now this may be interesting. Now I want her badly but how do I get her to understand my way of justice? This may take some planning.'

"Hey L do I still call you Ryuuzaki or do I call you L?" She asked as she looked at him and away while blushing a bit. It ticks me off even more that she likes him.

"Whatever you want it doesn't matter to me. After all, we'll be working together until we capture both Kira."

"Alright, I guess I'll call you Ryuuzaki since I've gotten used to that name." She said with a smile. Ryuuzaki seem to blush a bit at her gesture and smiled back.

"Alright"