4

"yah, daesom. don't you ever get bored?" hoseok asked, eyes on his phone.

"of what? —wait, who are you texting?" daesom asked, but then smirked after.

"oh, i see my brother's got a new girlfriend." she teased.

hoseok looked at her, "it's just yoongi, you dumbass."

daesom's smirk dropped, "oh."

"so, aren't you bored of your life?" hoseok asked out of nowhere.

"why would i be?" daesom said, totally confused with hoseok.

"you do the same thing every single damn day. you wake up in the morning, go to the mart and buy banana milk, then eat lunch. after that, you lay in your bed till it's dinner. after eating dinner you sleep. i'd die like that, you know." hoseok said.

"well, that's true but i don't have anything else to do." daesom said.

"you don't even talk to your friends! it's a wonder why they haven't left you. you're boring!" hoseok shrugged.

"at least i'm better than you! you're just way too loud!" daesom groaned, covering her ears with her hands.

hoseok crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes on daesom, "but i'm happy like that."

"and i'm happy like this, too." daesom shrugged.

"no you're not! you're boring! you don't even talk to your crush!" hoseok said.

daesom cleared her throat awkwardly, "what are you talking about? i don't even have a crush."

"then who's jungkook to you?" Hoseok smirked.

"he is not my crush! damn it, hoseok! you're so annoying!" daesom said, turning all red.

"i don't care." hoseok uttered.

"but i'm serious, though. you should go out more often. meet up with your friends. have fun. what's the point in life if you're always in bed all day?"

daesom was speechless, "i don't know what to say."

hoseok grinned, "i'm cool, aren't i?"

"hate to admit it, but yeah. only for now." daesom said.

"but anyway, thanks for the advice. i'll try to leave the house when i can. you too, you should find a girlfriend just like yoongi and taehyung so you won't feel lonely." daesom shrugged, leaving the house after.

hoseok wiped away his imaginary tears, "my girl's now a grown up!"

daesom walked to jungkook's mart with a light jump on each step. she was in a good mood for some reason.

her smile faded when her vision turned dark as she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes.

"guess who?" an all-so-familiar voice - but daesom couldn't seem to remember where she heard it - said.

"jungkook?" she anyhow guessed.

"nope."

"hoseok?" she tried again.

"no. i don't even know who that is. try again."  he said.

daesom huffed, "yoongi?"

"that's my best friend's name, you know. but wrong."

daesom groaned, "i give up!"

"dummy. it's me!" jimin released his hands.

"oh, how come i'm not surprised?" daesom deadpanned.

"i don't know. where are you going?" he questioned her.

"that's none of your concern." daesom mimicked what jimin said the day before.

jimin frowned, "hey!"

daesom sighed, "the mart."

"do you go there everyday?" he asked again.

"that's none of your concern." she repeated.

jimin flicked her forehead, "stop that!"

daesom winced in pain and rubbed her stinging forehead, "yes, i do! happy now?"

jimin's mouth formed an 'o', "isn't it boring like that?"

daesom shrugged, "i don't know. my brother said that too earlier."

"oh! i think now i know why you keep going to the mart." jimin grinned mischievously.

daesom looked at him and tilted her head, "and what is that?"

"it's because you like jungkook! you just wanted to see him so you pretended to go there to buy your stupid milks." jimin smirked.

daesom's jaw dropped, "what? no!"

"eyy, don't deny it!" jimin nudged her.

daesom looked away, her face red. it's true though, what jimin said. she's not only there for jungkook though, but for her milks too.

"don't tell anybody." she muttered.

jimin didn't seem to get what she was saying so he leaned over, "what? i can't hear you."

"i said, don't tell anyone." daesom said, this time slightly louder.

jimin widened his eyes in shock, "wait, you really like him?!"

daesom furrowed her brows, "huh? what are you talking about?"

jimin gasped, "it's true then! you like jungkook! i was just joking earlier, i didn't expect this at all."

now it was daesom's turn to be shocked, "what?! you were joking?!"

jimin chuckled, "yeah, i was. don't worry though, i won't tell anyone if you treat me nicely."

a/n:

double updates!