Chapter Three

Stiles

Holy…” I breathed as Derek went down on me.

I have never felt anything like it before. He was amazing, I was barely worried about him growing massive canines and… well you get it. All I was thinking was … wow.

He pulled away and brought his face in close to mine. His eyes were still glowing and I could see him trying not to touch me with his clawed hands.

“Turn over.” He growled in a voice that wasn’t quite his.

I didn’t care that he was half shifting, right now that was so far from my care list. I rolled over and he kissed and licked my shoulder blades. I felt him pull back and shift his weight as he removed his boxers and pressed his bare hips against me. He pulled my hips back to meet him and I knelt on all fours as he dragged his claws gently down my back.

I shivered.

How could I not have realised that this is something that I want? How could it not be?

I felt him reach for something and put it on, I closed my eyes. He grabbed my leg and held onto it almost painfully before he leant over and whispered to me.

“Just take what I give you, don’t try anything or I may rip your throat out.”

“Is that supposed to happen?”

I heard him laugh. “Not if you want to do it again.”

“Well then I’ll just do what you say.” I said.

He kissed my shoulder and I panted a little before grunting as he slowly entered me.

He exhaled with a sound that was mixed between pleasure and pain as he very slowly thrust himself in and out.

It hurt at first but it didn’t take long before my body had warmed up to his. He began to move faster, thrusting a little harder each time. His grip on my shoulder and hip tightened painfully but I tried not to focus on that.

There were far more enjoyable things being done to me. I balled my fists up as I gripped the sheets and he moaned with every stroke, making me do the same. I felt him go quicker and the groaning he was making grew shallower and deeper. As he reached his climax he let out a growl that made my hair stand on end, or maybe that was the feel of him coming inside me.

He pulled out and I collapsed onto my chest as he leapt back. As I turned to look at him I saw that he had slumped back against the far wall, his face now contorted from his transformation. As he panted I could see his strong jaw and sharp teeth resembling more of an animal than a man.

I sat up and rested against the headboard, not sure which mindset he was in now. I watched him as he got up shakily and walked over to the bed, climbing in beside me. He stared at me with his red eyes and I swallowed hard. He looked into my eyes and I could hear him slow his breathing until his face began to change back to human.

We stared at one another for a moment before he leant in and kissed me, softer this time, but still every bit as passionately. His eyes looked down to my shoulder and sighed. His fingers had already left bruises on my skin and there were four tiny puncture marks from his claws.

“That’s not going to turn me, right?” I asked.

“Most likely not, they’re not deep enough.” He said, inspecting my hips for more bruising, sure enough, it was there.

He sighed.

“I can't do this again.” He groaned, a furrow deep in his brow.

“Why not?” I asked.