Best friends is an understatment (3)

^Nina Dobrev as Isabella Jones
_________________________
•"Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her,

and,

Every boy wants a good girl who will be bad just for him..."•
__________________________

ALLISON POV:

"Are we riding that" I asked smiling widely, I've always wanted to ride a motorbike, I just feel like the feeling would be honestly amazing.

"if you're not too scared" Chase asks me smirking.

"I am not too scared" I exaggerate, surprised he thought I would actually chicken out, Chase gives me a weird look.

"Stop eyeing her up like that!!" Chase yells like an over protective older brother, trust me, I know that tone first hand.

"Can we get on yet?" I ask hopefully.

"If you stop looking at her like you plan on kidnaping her, and never returning her", Chase says rolling his eyes, although I think I caught a glimpse of a smile on his extremely attractive face.

I stick my tongue out at him and chuckles shaking his head.

Very mature, I know.

I look around his bike, looking for a helmet, because even though I can't wait to ride 'Lulu', I don't necessarily want to die either.

"Where's the helmet" I ask after looking for it and not finding it.

Chase laughs, "princess, I'm the bad boy of Ashtonville, you really think that I would wear a helmet?!"

"Oh I must've forgotten" I say rolling my eyes, "wouldn't want to ruin your notorious reputation.

"Aww princess, you know me so well" He replies winking at me.

I stick my finger up at him.

"Careful there, you still need a ride home" he smirks and gets on the bike.

Okay he has smirked enough for one night.

"How do I get on" I reply after rolling my eyes.

"Here" Chase says as he holds out his arm, I use his outstretched arm to get on the bike.

"If we crash and die because we weren't wearing helmets just know that I said I told you so" I say sarcastically.

Chase chuckles that low sexy chuckle that he seems to have, "don't worry princess, next time I'll bring you a helmet" he says, and I just hear the smirk in his voice.

Wait a second? next time? Before I got to ask about it he sped off and my arms automatically wrapped around his torso, I didn't get to focus on his hard chest because I was too busy looking at the amazing scenery as we zoomed past.

It was even more amazing than I had ever expected, it made the 'bad' side of town look like a landscape.

It was extremely beautiful and amazing but I couldn't help but feel the cold.

***

Here I am, lying in bed thinking of about an hour ago when I went on Chase's motorbike.