WTF

"No, we can't keep him..."

"You were the one who wanted to keep Ryker..."

"You say that like its a bad thing I'm here..."

Ryker, I know that name. Wait. Why do I know that name? Where am I? I slide my eyes open and light floods into my vision. Shit, I'm dead. I guess it's not a bad thing. I'm free of all the problems of the world. No one can bug me. Imperium can't touch me. I'm free. Yeah. I'M FREE! Suck it Imperium. "I think he's awake." A soft voice says slowly. I focus my vision on a beautiful face.

Looking down at me is a girl with fair skin and sparkling blue eyes that fill the very air she breathes with happiness. She has dark brown hair that shapes her face perfectly. Yet the biggest thing that stands out is the grey, black, and red fedora upon her head. Her button nose and nice figure aren't to be forgotten though. She looks older than I am however. "W--w-- where am I--" I choke, my every word getting caught in my dry mouth. The girl smiles a bright smile.

"Hey." She says. Then another face enters my vision.

A man who looks to be about 20, looks at me. He has deep blue eyes that seem to have the very greens and blues of the depths of the ocean itself. He has a very sculpted face and olive skin. His raven hair is gelled up and a red bandana is wrapped around his head. He has very broad shoulders and a white tee with a blue button up over it. He laughs, "You need to take better care of yourself kid." I growl and try to sit up. As soon as my body is upright pain pulses through me. I cringe and moan.

"Hey! Take it easy. I don't want my work ruined by your carelessness." I hear another slightly lower female voice say. My vision clears and behind the boy and girl, stands two others.

This girl is tall and strong, in a lean sense. Her beach blonde hair is swept into a long side braid. It makes you wonder how long her hair really is. She has slightly tan skin, but more pale. She's tall, maybe 6'0 with the boots she has on, and cold looking. She has a medium grey tank top and a dark splotch on the left side, black leggings, a watch, and combat boots. She has a moon necklace dangling off her throat and earrings with a sapphire gem and wings coming from them.

She isn't traditionally pretty. It's a mysterious, curious pretty. A dangerous pretty. And I thank the high heavens for that. It's good to know there are some real people in this world. Though she doesn't look to pleased. Her face looks unamused and her body language is bored.

Then there's her eyes. Cold grey eyes. And I see them. The same grey eyes that the guard had. Unforgiving, deadly, holding no sympathy. Ready to kill. I look at her funnily then get confused when the corners of her mouth turn up. Barely. "Don't worry kid, I don't bite." I guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But the tone she says it in, doesn't comfort me.

"Yeesh Scout don't lie to the kid." A half brooding voice says. I look over the the redhead from before.

"I know you." I choke out. He smiles and walks over to me.

"Of course you know about me. I am the one who saved your ass from dying, because I got here in time for Scout to do everything." He says, his eyes drooping in a strange way . The others roll their eyes. This time I get a real look at him.

He's very muscular, but not in the strong majestic way like the raven haired one. In more of a army badass kind of way. He has bright red hair that fits his personality as far as I can tell. He's not super tall but certainly not short, almost the same height as the girl next to him since he has boots too. He has light freckles that are sprinkled across his nose. He has dark hazel eyes that strangly contrast with his pale skin. "Oh it's rude of me not to introduce you to my friends. And Jason."