#15 30 minute break plot twist (Part 1)

You got out of the shower and looked into the mirror, running your hand through your wet hair. You strapped on your bra and slid into your black laced underwear and walked out of the bathroom.

You could hear the tv from the living room and you knew it was Thomas. You and Thomas has been dating for about 2 and a half years now and everything was going well. Besides the fact he would be in bed when you go to sleep and when you woke up in the night, he was gone. He was usually gone all night and came back right before your alarm went off which made you extremely suspicious.

You tried to shrug it off.

You walked into the living room, dressed in your undergarments and tried to dry your hair with the towel.

Thomas was staring down at his phone with a cold face and when he noticed you were there, he faced his phone towards the ground so you couldnt see and smiled.

"hey love" He said with a low voice.

"Hey" You said smiling as you sat beside him.

"You almost ready?" He spoke, eyeing you up and down.

"It will take me a little longer so if you want to go i can meet you there" You spoke sadly but a smile was placed on your face. You didnt want to keep him held captive here with you so you decided he could go.

"You sure?" A small frown placed on his face as he spoke.

"positive." You smiled fakely and stood up.

"alright, i'll leave in a minute or two" He said as a slight smile slid onto a face. You just nodded and began to walk away.

He eyed you up and down as you walked away, examining your body then looking back at the tv with a smirk on his face.

Later that night you met up with Thomas at the bar that him and his friends were at. Some of them intoxicated and some of them perfectly sober.

You sat beside Thomas smiling and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Love" He said with a grin on his face as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You could smell the alcohol radiating off his breath and body.

"Hey" You spoke mildly.

You ended up ordering 1 drink and soon enough 1 drink turned into 2, 2 turned into 3 and 3 turned into 4.

Halfway through your 4th drink, you saw Thomas take out his phone. The fact that you were drunk made everything worse, the jealousy or the feeling that he might be texting another girl took over you and you sighed deeply.

He put his phone away quickly and had a slightly dull look spread across his face.

"hey i'll be right back" Thomas said kissing your forehead gently then got off his seat and began to walk somewhere towards the doors.

You were curious, but you didnt want to be pushy. Sooo you stayed where you were, sitting there around a group of people laughing and talking. Though you didnt say anything.

After about 10 minutes and still he wasnt back, you walked the direction he went. You didnt expect him to cheat on you but your expectations were wrong when the cold wind smacked you in the face, the wind was mixed with the cold hearted reality that Thomas was standing there, kissing another girl.

______

PART 2??!!