Save Your Breath

Hey you Crazy Mofos! Heres the next chap! Thanks for voting and commenting :)

______________________________

"I heard you and Dani got in a fight today" he said.

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around him. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Will you stop doing that! First your friend and now you!" I snapped, snatching my petite wrist from his sasquatch like hand.

"You know if Zayn didn't pull you off her I reckon you would of killed her." He said, closing the distance between our different sized bodies.

With each step he took forward, I took one back and eventually I hit the wall.

'Oh how cliche' I thought to myself again.

He pushed his body agaisnt mine, bending down so his lips were slightly touching my ear, his lip piercing sending a cold chill down my spine.

"You can pack a punch, and that's hot" he said, recalling today's incident.

He left me there feeling weird, like someone had just shot fireworks into my skin, especially where his lips met my ear. As he was walking off I called out to him. He turned and stood there waiting for me to make the next move.

"Here's my number" the words just tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop anything from happening.

He smirked and winked, taking my Iphone in his large hands and adding a new contact under the name of 'Styles'.

"I'll definatley be using it" he winked again and with that he was gone.

'What the hell Ashleigh! First you hit him now you just gave him your number. What is wrong with you' I thought, face palming myself physically.

*1 week later*

It was a friday afternoon and everyone was looking forward to a party at some girl called Camille's house tonight. I got invited, but so did Harry. We hadn't said a word to each other since he gave me his number, not one text either, which on the better hand was good. I knew he was going and that was the thing that made me make up my mind. I knew Harry wanted me, everyone said he did, even his best mate Louis. So tonight I was gonna take things to a whole new level. Danielle had left the school becuase of me, I didn't mean to make her do that but she covered it up with her and Liam breaking up and saying it was too stressful for her to be around him. Eleanor, Brit, Chloe and I had become the closet of friends now, we almost categorised ourselves as sisters.

I was awoken from my little daydream by El, she was clicking her fingers in my face, as I stared into space whilst we were driving home from school. We were all going to Brit's house to get ready for the party. El was like a pro make-up artist so she had that covered and Chloe was going to do our hair. We arrived at Brit's house, parking the car and lugging our bags inside and upstairs to her room.

"So what are you wearing Chlo?" Brit asked, everyone listening in.

"Short dress, the usual" She smirked and winked.

"El?" She asked again.

"I bought these really cool jeans and a sick top the other day so I'll have a go at that. What about you Ash?" she said, asking me at the end.

"I only bought skinnys jeans and a tank top, I'm not a fashionable person" I muttered, slightly embarrassed as the other girls had great clothes.

"NO WAY!!" El screamed.

I widened my eyes in shock.

"If you want your plan to work you have to wear something revealing. Brit you know those really short shorts of yours that don't fit you anymore, can you get them for me?" she asked, Brit skipping happily to her closet to find the mysterious pair of shorts. She came out with a pair of cut off jean shorts with a small patch of lepoard print and some studs on the pocket.