Epilogue

• Dedicated to To you :)

 ___________________________________________________________

                                                      E P I L O G U E

                                                 ONE MONTH LATER...

 ___________________________________________________________

CARSON'S POV: 

"Do you have everything you need?" My mom asked as she looked up to me with water in green eyes.

I slung my small backpack over my shoulder as I laid down  my small suitcase with the other hand onto the ground  and nodded. "Yes, mom," I replied, laughing. "I have everything that i need--"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded again and smiled. We were in the airport right now since today was the day that Ever After and I would leave to go to Los Angeles and continue their world tour. After my first appearance at their concert at the ACC, Maggie James actually pulled some strings for me in order to get me to be one of the band's opening acts for the tour. And to top off everything else, I managed to sign a record deal with Blaze Carter on his record label after I finally realized that music was what I actually wanted to do with my life. Of course, this didn't mean I would become a mega-superstar in one night, that would be unrealistic. However, it did mean that I was on my way to creating my music, and whenever I wasn't busy, Blaze and I agreed that we would begin the music process for my future album (which probably wouldn't come out for another year or so).

In one month, it really seemed as though I was finally moving forward with my life and though I still couldn't quite grasp my mind around the thought that I, Anna Carson Lovette, was actually touring with Ever After and signed onto a record label, my family and friends probably had an even harder time trying to take everything in-- especially my mom since i didn't think she was ready to let her little girl go face the world on her own.

My mother sniffed but smiled anyway as she stroked my cheek. "I am so proud of you," she whispered. "I love you so much." And without even a warning, my mother pulled me into a tight hug, causing the air that I was breathing to get stuck in my throat.

"You're sort of killing me here, mom," I chocked out.

My mother laughed as she pulled away and touched my cheek again. "Be good, okay?" She said. "Try to get at least six hours of sleep, eat your vegetables, brush your teeth every morning and every night, don't go walking around cities all by yourself, and you know, keep up to date with your sister and I?" She grinned, looking hopeful as if she actually believed I wouldn't be calling her.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll call you every chance I get," i assured her. 

My mother nodded and pulled me into another hug before pushing my sister in front of me. "Say goodbye to your sister." she demanded from Abbie.

Abbie rolled her eyes as she looked up to me. "You better get me free stuff while you tour the world, okay?" She said, raising her eyebrow at me. 

"Like what?" I asked, laughing.

"I don't know! Just get me free shit!"

I laughed as I pulled my brat of a sister into a hug. "I'm going to miss you," I said, as I stroked her hair. I then pulled away from the hug and smiled. "When you go over to New York City to visit dad, make sure to say hi to Andrew for me, okay?"