Parties + thank you + questionnaire

WOOOH. 100 PARTS GUYS. WE MADE IT THROUGH HALF THE BOOK! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH.

IN HONOR OF 100 PARTS IMA THROW A PARTY.

nah, just gonna make a party preference, but oh my god thank you!

600K+ READS 20K+ VOTES AND 8K COMMENTS.
*tears* we've come a long way

rdj's giving you roses my friend

Also, I was tagged again. By @Fadedintothenight
so yeah, that's at the end.

T O N Y

Of course, Tony's parties are wild. He's all or nothing when it comes to parties, and when he started dating you, you two started having a lot more secretive and steamy moments during the parties. All Tony says is to blame it on the alcohol. ;)
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve's parties can range from small gatherings to very loud howler monkeys. He loves the fun, but he knows when to die it down and when it can keep going. He just loves to get away from the bad for a night and be with you and the best of his friends.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce isn't much for parties, but when he goes to one he's more of an observer. He likes to be there at the end of the party, when it's just the avengers and you and he can be his goofy self. Then, and only then, will he mess around and be 'wild'.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor loves to party. He's more for the classy parties, but he knows how to party on earth. He loves to be the life of the party, and to make others laugh. He loves to see you smile at his goofiness and likes to sea the aww of the party members.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint loves to show off at parties, and his parties are the ones that are filled with lights and really loud music. He loves to be the 'cool' guy since, according to him, he already is. He likes to show off everywhere, and a party is just a great place to do it.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro likes to go to party's but isn't very fond on throwing them. He likes to mess around with people he doesn't know at Tony's or other people's parties. He likes to impress random people too so other parties are more his style.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky likes to throw parties with his closest friends. Sure, he likes those big, Stark-style parties. He loves them, the food, booze, everything, but he also loves being in small gatherings, or the ends of parties so he can just talk with you and his closest friends.

But don't say anything, it'll ruin his cool guy reputation. (lol, I am so funny)
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki secretly loves big parties but doesn't show it much. He likes to see how people will get so fucked that they start acting like such idiots. He also likes the whole scene about it. He likes the classiness on the outside and how it contradicts with people like Tony.
•••••••••••••

I mentioned Tony a lot but, ¯\_()_/¯ he's a party man.

High heels or shoes?

Shoes! Fuck heels

Ninjago or Ninja turtles?

Ninja Turtles. What is a Ninjago?

Chocolate or skittles?

CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY.

Ed Sheeran or Shawn Mendes?

Shawn Mendes.

Science or Social studies?

Science.

Mother or Father?

Ahem... No. Love them both. Not gonna choose. If I choose I'll feel bad. Sue me.

Dresses or jeans?

JEANS. I fooking hate dresses.

Movies or TV. shows

Why does it feel necessary to do this to me? :(
I guess movies.

Favorite pet?

I only have one at the moment, so, my dog.

Make-up?

Ahahaha, no.

Camp half blood or Hogwarts?

HOGWARTS!

Favorite ninjago character?

What? What the hell is a Ninjago?

Braces

Unfortunately, yes.

What song fits you?

Hmm, idk. Permanent Vacation by 5SOS I think. I mean, I just wanna get away from stress, take a vacation, and I have almost no motivation for school anymore, so you know. Kinda related to the lyrics. :/

Deepest Desire?

Idk, to be remembered even after I die. Idk for what, but I want to.

Random person you trust on wattpad?

-voidtheo idk, just do.

One fact about you?

I really like to draw. I want to get really good at it sometime. I'm kinda good, but I wanna get better.

Not tagging cuz idk who to tag. ¯\_()_/¯