Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina

Hey everyone! This chapter is short. Just a little add for the story so I hope you enjoy this

~~~~~

What Rafael told me before he drove off really made my mind go crazy. Is he in the right mind tonight to give me such dramatic words or he is just playing to me because he still need my help?

I get inside the apartment, absent mindedly. My head is spinning on what should I think of what Rafael said.

You're mine and mine only.

Those are not the words that your ex husband should tell you. Especially that we just ended two weeks ago. But what has gotten into him? It really shocks that he told me that.

Don't make this hard for me, Rafael. I've been hurt too much and I don't want to feel that again. I hope he understands me this time and think of what others might feel. Like what I feel.

I already let him be with Marissa but why is he still coming back to me?

He still needs me? Does his Dad found out that we are not together anymore and decided to give the company to Roberto.

I unlock our room and turn the lights on to see our dirty room. Clothes are scattered on the ground, our closer doors open, our bed covers are not in my place as well as the pillows and left over foods on the table.

I sigh as I grab another cigarette inside my bag and brought out a lighter to light it up. I stick it between my lips and open the window so the smoke won't smell in the room.

I took off my clothes and put on a green shirt and pink cotton shorts. I stood next to the window as I watch random cars drive on the highway as I continue to puff some smoke.

I don't remember what time Catalina's shift will end so I am gonna sleep first but of course I have to finish this one.

I wanna see Mom and Gabby.

But I can't face them looking miserable like this.

I can't.

What should I do? Ran away like I did before. That is not a bad idea though. I should go to a place without people knowing me. I will start a new life.

But running away are for people who are cowards.

Am I gonna be a coward again?

No, I don't think so. Face everything ahead of you, do not ran away for everything will only gets worse.

Great, now I don't know what I should do with my life now.

Oh Rafael. You turn my world upside down. I don't know what I should do to you.

I have been thinking too much and I didn't noticed that already finished my stick. I dipped it on the ashtray before I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face clean. After that, I combed my hair and tied it in a high messy bun before I hopped on my bed and cover myself with the blanket.

Well, I shall call this a day. God, please I don't want to see Rafael tomorrow.

~~•••~~

The next morning, I woke up and I saw Catalina is lying on her bed, butt naked. I'm not surprised, this woman sleeps naked and she doesn't care if there are other people in the room as long as she keeps without clothes on.

I stood up from the bed to go to the bathroom to do some morning routine after that, head over to the kitchen, to ready some cup of coffee. Okay, lots of milk and cubes of sugar, just the way Rafael likes it.