On The Porch

Hey Crazy Mofos! Thanks for the reads and votes! I really appreaciate it! If y'all want to put your instagram names in the comments I will follow you with my personal :)

Here's the next chappy :)

________________________________________________

He knocked the cups out of my hands and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards the dance floor. My feet were hurting and the last thing I wanted to do was keep dancing. We were in a strong crowd, bodies colliding everywhere you turned. Sweaty drunken guys grinding on half dressed innocent girls. I couldn't  complain though, I was basically naked with one of the most feared boys in school. He turned me around so my back was facing his front. He gripped my hips with a force but gently, tugging me back so his toned chest was pressed against my exposed back. He started grinding against my bum, hungrily.

"dance with me or I'll tell everyone you sucked me off in the car first day" He whispered into my ear.

I gasped and jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow, taking the advantage of jumping away as he gasped and let go of my waist. His shoulders were hunched slightly and his hand was covering the area I had jabbed. He straightened up and walked towards me as I turned and walked away, going to find someone else to hang with. Before I could get too far, Louis stopped me.

"I thought we were getting drinks babe, you just disappeard" he slurred, his breath fanning over my face, the alcholic smell filling my nostrils.

"Well I was until your friend dragged me to dance with him" I replied, leaning slightly more on one foot than the other.

"Ah right. Well I'll see ya round Ashleigh" he said, while brushing my shoulder as he walked past me and into the flowing crowd.

I shook my head, wandering through the crowd and onto the front porch. I sat down, taking in a deep breath of fresh air, sighing as my head started to pound.

"Need some company?" an Irish accent sounded behind me.

I turned to see Niall standing there, looking at the ground. I nodded motioning him over next to me. He shuffled over, kneeling down before sitting on the second step down from me. He leant back, resting his elbows on the step I was sitting on.

"you look hot tonight Ash" he said.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself" I replied,  chuckling.

It was silent once I stopped chuckling, leaving an easy tension between the two of us. After a moment it started to get awkward until he spoke up, surprising me with his words.

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Like us. Are we friends or do you hate me because I'm friends with Harry?" he muttered.

"I don't hate you that's for sure" I whispered, leaning back into the step.

"I want us to be friends" he said, turning to look up at me.

"We can be" I smiled, sticking my thumbs up.

He laughed, showing off his perfectly straight teeth.

"Like best friends" the words slid off his tongue in his smooth Irish accent.

I nodded, flashing a no-teeth smile at him.

"Well we should start new then" he said, fully turning around.

I cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm Niall, pleased to meet you. I know who you are! Your the kid that punched Harry. We are going to be friends okay" he said, embracing me into a tight hug as I started laughing.

I wrapped my arms around his lower back, hugging him back. I noticed he had nuzzled his face into my neck, letting me embrace his smell. It was nice, me and him, hugging on the porch in the moonlight.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"We're gonna be best friends Ash, I can tell" he smiled.

"Yes we are, Nialler" I replied, snatching his snapback off his head and placing it on my own, the brim facing the back.

"Suits you" he mumbled, ruffling his bleached blonde hair before grabbing my hand and leading me off the steps and down the street.

"tell me about yourself, you know cause we're best friends" he asked.

"Well" I started.

_____________________________________________________

That's the chapter.I hope you liked it! I love Ashleigh and Niall being friends now! What do you think Harry will think about it?

30+ votes and 15+ comments :) xx

xx