Chapter 12

Alexis

I was in a local dance studio and decided to let my anger out and feel free.

No one was here luckly I had the place to myself. I took a deep breath and turned the music on.

I fixed my tight booty shorts and fixed my hair a little.

Seyvn Streeter 'Sex On The Ceiling' played as I did a sexy slow walk across the floor while looking at myself in the mirror.

I rolled my hips and laid on the floor as I grinded to the beat. I kicked my legs in the air and softly humped the air. Messing with my hair a little bit I blew kisses in the mirror.

Slowly rubbing my hands down my curves I feel hands touch me. Those hands touched my back softly.

I quickly turned around and looked at the guy strangely. He smirked and grabbed my hips and made me move to the rhythm with him.

We moved side to side and he turned towards his front and bent me forward and pulled me back up. He grabbed my butt and rolled his body into mine.

He swiftly grabbed a chair and sat in it. I tried to walk away but he pulled me back and sat me in his lap. I moved to the beat forgetting who was around. Circling around his chair I stopped and stood in front of him

He stood up and tangled his fingers in my hair and sniffed into my neck. I quietly moaned and closed my eyes.

''So whenever you get that feeling baby we gon have sex on the ceiling.....''

He lightly kissed my neck and inhaled my scent. I had to stop before things got out of hand. Walking off I went into the back and calmed my nerves.

***************************

''Your a good dancer baby girl. I'm Enrique.'' The guy smiled.

''Alexis.'' I said softly.

''Look at me beautiful.'' He said.

I looked into his grey eyes and looked down again.

''I can tell your hurting give me a call when you need another dance.'' He got up and walked off.

Brandon

I was texting Alexis nonstop and she hasn't answered yet. I don't know where she is and Nia doesn't know where she is.

Sitting in my office I started to count my money and smoke my blunt until one of my workers knocked.

''Come in.''

''Hey boss man I got some in sight on your girl man.'' Tyquan said.

''Tell me what's up.''

''Well my boys said she went to this dance studio 45th Street. And word is some dude and her was dancing.'' He said.

I nodded. I hope she ain't try to do me dirty cause I can play that game too.

***************************

I waited for Alexis to come over so we can talk.

Just as I was about to get something to drink when the doorbell rung.

Alexis walked and sat on the couch.

''Well damn no hello, hi, hey there?'' I asked.

She just nodded and looked at her phone. I snatched her phone and threw it.

''What the fuck Brandon why would you do that!'' She screamed.

''Watch who the fuck you talking to man. So what is this that I'm hearing about you dancing with other niggas. What is that about.'' I questioned.

''First of all you watch who the fuck your talking to Brandon. I'm not one of these dumb ass bitches out here that's gonna let you talk to me any kind of way. Second I don't know him I was minding my business. I didn't notice him come in. He was showing me a couple of new dance moves.''

I nodded until I heard my phone beep from getting a text message. I looked at my phone and there was a video of Alexis and dude dancing and it looks like she gave him a lap dance.

''Really bruh you sat there and fucking lied in my face yo.'' I said while showing her the video.

''I didn't kiss him okay he tried to kiss me-'' She explained.

Out of no where I punched the wall. ''You fucking with my emotions Lexis.''

I grabbed her neck and pushed her into the wall.

Alexis

His hands were tight around my neck. He stared into my eyes and started kissing me.

We started to undress each other and made angry love on the living room floor.

*******************

''For real Alexis don't let no other nigga, but me do that to you.'' Brandon said while playing in my hair.

''I know I'm sorry babe. I promise I won't do it again.'' I said.

He nodded and kissed my lips.