untouched - _nymphomaniac

title: Untouched

author: _nymphomaniac

length: 30 chapters + epilogue

status: completed

genre: Paranormal

mature: MOST Definitely 0_0

rating: 9/10

summary:

"Y-you," she stuttered, staring at the handsome man sitting on the sleek black throne, "you're..."

He rolled his eyes, waving his hand impatiently and said, "Hades. Come on, say it with me. Ha-des."

"Hades," Ariel breathed out, still not believing the sight before her. Every picture she had seen of the gods had not depicted Hades' beauty. The god sitting before her was not a crusty old man with a white beard; no, he was a Calvin Klein model.

"Yes," Hades clasped his hands together and grimaced, "the God of Death and riches; that's me." Ariel nodded, still refusing to believe but knowing she had to and Hades' grimace turned even bitter, "And you, darling, will be staying with me for quite some time."

_____________________________________________

my review:

this was the first paranormal book i read on wattpad and it is definitely not my last. i am now obsessed with greek and roman mythology. i love this book and i am a big fan on the way it was written. the writing just flowed.

comments from Wattpadians:

  Jenna-L: I love how it's "reached the heavens" when she's going to hell quite literally

 _DealxWithxIt_: This moment when you accidentally kîll your boyfriend #Relatabel

 iridescent-yoghurt: Did he die with a hard on? Does it means that the blood will remain in that area?