Grillby X Reader (part 2)

Tap tap tap...
I could hear my footsteps echo throughout the now empty town. I heard some giggling, but I didn't look to see the source of it. I already knew who it was.
I began to walk a little faster. I could hear some chuckling. It's late, why are they out so late? Is their favorite thing to just tease me?
I began to jog. 'Someone...anyone... Save me!' I thought to myself I heard them run towards me. I began to run, but someone stood in my way. "You think you can run away? After you told us off? I can't believe we were friends with such a miserable creature."
I tried to speak, but nothing came out. My legs were shaking. It was true.
After my encounter with the kiss and support from Grillby, I told the monsters who made fun of me to back off. I told everyone what they did. And now, I was going to see Grillby, but they had been following me. It took a long time till I got the courage to make a run for it.
Mistake.
"Hahaha! Your so pathetic. You ruined our reputation, so we're going to end you right here, right now." Their leader said with a grin. They all circled around me. I was shaking in fear, my head was spinning, my heart was racing. Is this really it? Will I really be murdered here by people I had once called my friends. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I was kicked to the ground.
Laughing rang through my ears and I covered them to stop the horrible noise from being heard. "S-stop..!! Please!" I cried out. "Help! Please...someone help!"
They continued to kick me like a soccer ball. I began to stop trying to struggle. I was going to give up. Nobody was going to stop them. I was going to die here.
Alone.

"BACK OFF!" A booming voice roared and I heard them gasp. I heard footsteps running away...had someone actually saved me. I kept crying...my body ached all over.
I began to close my eyes....

I woke up in a nice room. I blinked a few times...the room contained mostly red furniture. It had a fire place, red couch, red TV, red wall paper, red and orange carpet, and some paintings hung up on the wall. There were also some rooms. "What...? Where am I...?" I mumbled. Why wasn't I dead? Oh no, was I in hell?
"Your awake...thank goodness." I heard a voice say. I looked behind me to see Grillby. Oh thank god...someone heard my cry for help. "Y...you...you heard me? I thought everyone in this neighborhood was deaf..." I joked. He chuckled and sat next to me. "Nobody is deaf. Nobody even acts deaf, when you think about it..." He mumbled and I gave a puzzled expression. "But...why don't people help me then?"
"You know the answer." He said and I shook my head. "No I don't...how would I know the answer?" I asked. "Because you've experienced the answer." He said. I was shocked, and I guess my face showed it. "Fear. Everyone is afraid, just like you are. After seeing what they are doing to you...." Grillby said and trailed off. I knew what point he was making.
"...why did you save me?"
"I couldn't stand to see someone I love get hurt, could I?"
"But don't I bother you?"
"If you did, would I have kissed you?"
Good point.
I looked away from him and at the fireplace. "Well, after that kiss, you didn't talk to me..." I mumbled and looked away. He frowned. "I thought you regretted your decision, so you avoided me. I thought that kiss ruined our friendship, and ruined our chances of ever dating." I said and frowned, looking at the floor. Suddenly, Grillby hugged me.
"Why would you that?!" He yelled. His voice was shaky....
"I-I....You never gave an answer t-to that kiss...so I thought...I thought you didn't like me back, and w-wanted nothing to do with me..! That's...that's why..." Grillby trailed off. "I...I'm sorry...."
"No, it's my fault." Grillby said and released me from the hug. "I shouldn't have just assumed you didn't like me." He said. "Same with me, I shouldn't have assumed you regretted your decision." I said with a sigh.
What I was about to do was crazy. It would even be painful, but I had to do it.
I kissed Grillby's cheek, and it hurt for a split second, then the pain disappeared as I moved my lips away from him. He was surprised, and touched the spot where my lips had been planted. Then he looked at me, worried. "A...are you okay?!" He asked, worried if he burned me.
I smiled and nodded. "I'm better than okay now that your with me." I said and he smiled. "How will this ever work though....if we feel the same way, how will it work?" Grillby asked, looking sad again. "I'm fire. Your a human. You'll get hurt if you kiss me. We can't do anything a normal couple could do without me hurting you!"
"Who gets to define a normal couple?" I protested. "Who?! Love can have some pain. I don't care what I have to go through, I want to be with you!" I said and held his hand. He was wearing gloves today, so it didn't burn me. "We could be like any other couple if we wanted to. So what if I get a few burns? That doesn't make our relationship unnatural! If I have to get a few burns just to be with you, I'll do it." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Your right..."
"Are you sure you want this?"
"More sure than I've ever been in my entire life."
"Heh...your cute when you give encouragement." Grillby said and I blushed. "Your even cuter when I kiss you." I said and his face went red. "H-hey!"
I giggled and smiled. Our relationship does get judged a lot. A lot of people stare. But it doesn't bother me. Our bond is too strong to be broken by a couple words and stares. Plus, now that I'm with him, people don't kick me anymore. Or hurt me.
I've gotten used to those burns on the lips though. They don't bother me anymore, but he still worries about them. He's adorable. I don't think I could continue without Grillby. He's the other half of my heart after all.

((THE END WOOP WOOP. Sorry if I screwed it up ))