Chapter 2

Nathaniel was in his office doing some paperwork when his cell phone rang. He glanced at the caller ID and realized it was his sister, Katelyn.

"What is it now?" he asked dully, tapping the pen against his crossed legs.

"Well, hello to you too", She replied prickly.

Nate sighed."What do you want little sister?" he asked firmly, wanting the conversation to hurry along so he could finish his work.

"I'm just calling to remind you that the family reunion is next weekend," she exclaimed in a lame tone.

"What family reunion?" Nate asked in confusion, not knowing what his sister was talking about.

Katelyn sighed "The one we discussed weeks ago. The one you said you'd bring your supposed fiancée to", she pointed out slowly, every word emphasized and firm.

Nate muttered a low curse and rubbed his temple when everything dawned on him.

Katelyn laughed. "Yes bro, so we'll be expecting you and your soon to be fiancée. Don't disappoint", she warned then disconnected the call, clearly having no faith that his brother would actually come through on his promise.

Nate groaned as he slammed the telephone to its receiver. The only reason he had told his family that he was engaged, was because his mother constantly nagged about pairing him with an old girlfriend from high school.
   Foolishly, he had blurted that it wouldn't be necessary because he was engaged. What was he thinking? Nate thought. The old flame wasn't all bad; she was beautiful, but the woman was irritatingly annoying. No way did he plan on having her in his company for a week.
He knew he couldn't disappoint his parents by showing up with no one by his side. It would break their hearts, his mother especially and that was the last thing he planned on ever doing.

Nate sighed, he had to find a fake fiancée in less than a week.

============================

As soon as she left work, Cameron headed to her favorite club to have a drink.
She ordered a martini, and sat by the counter, waiting for some handsome man to approach her.

"Hello beautiful", someone complimented from behind, and she smiled, having a feeling of déjà vu.

Cameron spun around and met up with Mr. Green's eyes, who sported a smirk and a jawline as sharp as razor. She watched as he used the tip of his tongue to moisten his naturally pink lips, and raked a hand through his spiky blonde hair. He was clearly a player slash charmer and  Cameron could tell by the way his eyes undressed her irrevocably slow. She knew his type...she was what he was. A charmer.

"Hello", she said casually then spun back around, wanting to tease him by seeming uninterested.

She did a mental countdown, knowing exactly what would happen and when.
1..2..

"So what is a beautiful woman like you, doing all alone?", he asked, sitting beside her on an empty stool.

Cameron wanted to roll her eyes. Boy, was that line overused, but she nevertheless, plastered a smile on her face and slowly turned to face him, while using her fingers to trail around the rim of her drink glass.

"Maybe I'm here for the same reason you are", she purred, using her eyes to trail along the length of his body and settling at his crotch.

"And, what's that?", he grinned, clearly liking the tease.

"To find someone to f*ck", she replied, with a smile made only for a seductress. She then plopped the olives from the martini in her mouth, allowing a drop of the drink to roll down her lips, after which using her tongue to slowly lick it off.

The guy was staring at her with his mouth dropped open, clearly taken with the woman who tempted his sanity as well as his libido.

Cameron smiled upon seeing the effect she had on the man. Glancing down at his crotch, she got the evidence she needed to know that he was in fact taken by her.

"Come on, we'll go to my place", she smirked, using her fingers to trail along the hardness of his chest. She then grabbed the necktie he wore, pulling him behind like an obedient little puppy while she led the way.

The guy nearly stumbled off the stool, as he walked behind, a full-blown smile on his face as he nodded to the onlookers who nodded in approval and raised their glasses to him, cheering him on.

=====================

That night, Nate laid in bed with his eyes wide open. He was still thinking about the reunion, and who he might get to pose as his fiancée. He did a mental check of suitable women to consider and sighed when the results of his mind did not meet the standards of what he was really looking for. They were all snobs, and fame craved pricks. He wanted someone natural and real, someone, who liked to laugh and have fun. A people person.

Cameron Crawford was the name that immediately popped up in his head.

He almost laughed at himself. Not unless he wanted her sleeping with the entire family. The woman was a flirt and too promiscuous for her own good.

    Nate smiled as another thought came to him. He would pay her to pretend!. He knew she wouldn't pass up a deal like that, after all, he was going to pay her to cling to him, and a woman like Cameron was probably a pro at that. He couldn't have her sleeping with any of his family members though, and if she did, she wouldn't get paid.

Nathaniel grinned, well, well. This was going to be fun. He would teach Cameron Crawford on practicing celibacy for a week. She might not agree, because Nate knew, she was the type of woman who loved her sex. Maybe the woman would wither by the time they returned, he thought mockingly, then sighed as he closed his eyes with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait!.

____________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you did, support by voting and giving me some feedback.
Thank you for reading.
Until next time...
Laters baby
Xoxo
Juju