Chapter 21

"Help." Was that her? I tracked the call and saw she was 10 minutes away from where I was. I have never driven so fast, but I could see the crowd forming in an ally, it must've been her. "Move, Texas!"

I lent down and saw she was waking up, she was bruised around her lip like it had just been bleeding from a bite. "She's okay move I'm taking her home." I picked her lifeless body up and put her in my car. "Why are you here Xavier?" She doesn't remember calling me? "You asked for help, you was going to be my wife Texas I think I'll come see if you're safe. What happened to your lip?"

As we approached the traffic lights I could she was crying. "You happened, stop take me back to the club." I didn't want to argue with her, so I did as she asked. "I was meant to call Mason, after all he is my boyfriend." Luckily I put the belt on her because she would've gone straight through that window, my foot literally hit the break so hard. "You fucking said you wouldn't go back to him, what are you, are you fucking stupid Texas." As the car stopped she climbed out and ignored me. Because it was 3am nobody was out so I could just jump out of the car and grab her. Instantly regretting it because she just started shouting at me.

"You know this is all your fucking fault, it's 3am I should be drunk on my way home with my friends hoping a place is open on this Sunday morning. It's Xavier King trouble follows along with that name, it's haunted me for months. I fucking hate it and now I can hate you along with your name. He said he done it because you slept with someone, he put me through all of that because of you. Why are you in the mafia, why couldn't you just be a normal 24 year old, with a wife who you actually love and maybe even a child?"

She rambles on so much. "Get to the fucking point Texas, you're going on as if you've been killed." When she started walking back to me I didn't know what to expect. "You just punched me in the nose." She looked at me with more anger and it's something I've never seen before. "I might as well have been, not that you would care but I was raped because you done something so stupid and slept with someone's girlfriend." Pause.

"Did you say you was raped?" She just started crying, then she stopped and started punching my chest. "Xavier, I can't breathe!!" Probably because you're a psycho. "Ow, Xavier do something." When she started to go purple I started to panic. "Calm down, stop shouting and catch your breath." She couldn't even hear me but the next thing I know she was collapsing on me.