Join The Let's Hate Elliot Campaign

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch18: Join The Let's Hate Elliot Campaign

Day 89

"Do we need potatoes?" Elliot asks as we push the car through the aisles.

"Yes," I say grabbing a can of tomatoe sauce "I'm making some mashed potatoes."

"Fine," he shrugs "you can make mashed potatoes, but I can't make an apple salad."

"Apple salad is gross," I tell him making a disgusted face "and it was voted off the list when we were deciding what we wanted to eat."

"Because Noah and Jason hate me," he exclaims "I mean do you see the way they look at me."

"Can you blame them?" I ask rasing my eyebrow.

"No," he chuckles "although Jason seems to be less upset considering what I did."

"Don't even remind me," I laugh "Jason's still not talking to me very much."

"Why?"

"I guess he hates me," I shrug "maybe it's because I refuse to join the let's hate Elliot campaign and instead decide to date him."

"They have a campaing againts Elliot?" He asks pretending to be surprised.

"Yeah," I grin "I heard he punched the president of the campaign and ran off the vice-president from his friends apartment."

"He sounds like douche," Elliot jokes.

"He is," I say "but he also happens to be my boyfriend."

"Official boyfriend," he smiles.

After we decided to host friendsgiving Elliot asked me officially to be his girlfriend in the apartment. Nothing big or fancy, but it was nice.

"Yes official," I answer gabbing some potatoes and throwing them in a plastic bag.

"Is that everything?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say excitedly "we're ready to go home and cook."

***
I look at myself in the mirror appreciating my appearance.

I'm wearing a forest green, loose long sleeve dress that falls around three inches above my knee, some transparent black leggings and some high heel ankle boots. My hair is pinned up in a messy bun with curls cascading around my face. The make up I'm wearing is a soft natrual look with only light silver eyehadow and a matt dark red lipstick.

"I look good," I whisper reassuring myself.

Taking a deep breath I walk out of my room and make my way towards the kitchen. Everything is set up on the table so that as soon as Noah, Liz, an J arrive we can start having dinner.

"Lydia," Elliot calls my name and I turn around to face him. His dark brown hair is neatly brushed back and he's wearing a navy blue blazer with a white v-neck shirt under and some light jeans.

God, he looks hot.

"You...umm...look," I mumble trying to find my words "umm...good."

"Thank you," he smirks making his way towards me and as soon as he's in front of me he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. I close my eyes consumed by the wonderful smell surrounding him and as I open them I see him looking at me with that instense passion in his eyes.