#18 Let me leave (part 1)

For the past 2 weeks you had hardly seen thomas at all, he was always either working or 'out with his friends' and quite frankly, you were tired of it. He had the same job as before so why was he out longer than usual?

You had been thinking too hard the past couple days about it all and you were fed up. So as the time approached 1:00am you sat awake, waiting for Thomas's arrival. You had to talk to him about it.

A few minutes later you heard the sound of a door creaking open, you got off the couch slowly and rubbed your sweaty palms against your jeans. It was fairly dark in the room so when Thomas walked into the room he immediately noticed you there and switched on the light.

"What are you doing up?" He said staring at you with a fairly strict look.

"waiting for you." You said and you crossed your arms then pursed your lips. (bitch face) "where have you been going after and before work?" You said sighing deeply.

a sign of stress spread across his face and he rubbed his eyes. "Y/N its not what you think.. honestly.." He said looking up to you.

"then tell me." You said strictly.

"Why? dont trust me?" His voice became protective and louder.

"Not right now" You shook your head slightly.

"no of course you dont" He said mumbling under his breath.

"What was that?" You snapped immediately. After a few seconds of silence you came to the realization you probably shouldnt have snapped.

"i have been working my bloody ass off!" he yelled

"Thomas you dont just disappear for 17 hours!!" you said slightly quieter than him.

He sighed angrily and ran his hand through his hair. "So what? huh? you think ive been running off to another girl? you think that i run off quickly every morning and come back late at night because i run off to love someone else? i run the hell off to get away from your irritating ass!" He yelled, now spitting his words harshly.

You stared at him in slight disbelief and you had absolutely nothing to say.

"you're always questioning me! 'oh where are you going' 'out with your friends where?' 'to work?' 'be back soon' " He said mocking you with an annoyed look striped across his face. "i'm tired of it Y/N!" he shouted at you loudly. "just let me be!!" he yelled louder than the rest.

and with that, you simply nodded and headed upstairs.

"where are you going?" he said in a calmer tone.

"to bed." you choked back the tears as you walked upstairs and didnt change, you just got into the side of your bed and pulled the sheets over yourself sadly.

Soon you then felt a body lay next to you and yet again you fell asleep in sadness, choking back the tears.

_________

ONLY PART ONE!!! do you want part 2?

Comment, Vote and follow me!