Chapter 22

I took her back to the hotel I was staying at and sat up for about an hour watching her making sure she wouldn't have another panic attack. But about an hour of watching her I fell asleep, looking for her for that many months sure does tire you out. A few hours later I wake up when I roll over I feel a warm body next to me and I just remembered what happened yesterday. "What the hell? Where am I?" Great she's awake. "Xavier? Why are you here? Where's Mason?" She got out of bed and the first thing she noticed was her top well my top. "Where's my clothes?"

I pointed to the chair in the corner but when she saw the state off them she moaned. "Great, what happened to my dress?" She started to get undressed about to put her dress back on but her standing there in just knickers made me want her. I got up from the bed and walked over to her.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you, after 5 months I've finally found you, you changed your number otherwise I would've found you sooner." I started kissing her neck and she didn't stop me so I knew she liked it. "You make me go crazy Texas." When she turned around and kissed me I was shocked but then I felt the cut on her lip and stopped.

"No, stop. I won't do this to you not after yesterday." She looked at me confused and just grabbed my top and put it back on. "I'm gonna go." Doesn't she remember? "Was you actually raped?" She stopped in her tracks, then she carried on walking. "I was drunk, I probably didn't mean it." She walked out the door and I just stood there shocked, she wouldn't lie about that.

I went to go after her but as soon as I got to the door I heard her crying from outside. "Please don't come out Xavier, King's downstairs I won't tell nobody."

'I won't tell nobody' is she fucking crazy, what does she thinks gonna happen to her? I opened the door and just as I walked out I saw her walk into the escalator. "Texas."

"Xavier." Then the doors closed. Wow that was a proper fifty shades of grey moment. I went back into my room and looked out the window, she weren't lying King was waiting downstairs for her. But something annoyed me as soon as she saw him she started crying and hugged him. I knew she wasn't fucking lying.

The only men that work for me is Jake, Preston and Brent and out off them only 2 of them have girlfriends. I've slept with both so I'll have to narrow it down. I'll call Brent and Preston in for a meeting as soon as I get home. I won't even make it back until early hours Monday morning and I know some of them are leaving the country tonight. I'll just have to make a quick call. "Nobody and I repeat nobody leaves the fucking country tonight, I don't give a fuck who's wedding it is. If Jake, Preston and Brent aren't in my office first thing tomorrow morning there will be consequences." That should do it.