Shot 5: Doubt & Wishes

To the YouTube and check out Onision's Lafybug video 😂

"Ladybug... Do you ever feel guilty for not telling people about the secret?" Chat Noir asked, Ladybug looked to him and continued to look down upon the brightly lighted Eiffel Tower from a roof of a building.

"Of course I do but it's all for the greater good..." Ladybug answered she tucked her knees into her chest as a deep feeling of doubt sweep over her. Chat Noir covered her hand with his, he took it into his chest then gazed into her eyes.

"I think we should tell only our closest friends, not our family they need to wait." Ladybug seriously considered this.

"Why not our family?" She asked, he sighed.

"Because they'll think it's too dangerous and will stop us." He only mention that only for Ladybug's sake because his father did not care for him and he knew it but he knew she had loving parents.

"I don't know..." She muttered and looked away, Chat Noir brushed her hair out of her face.

"Marinette, I love you and I know you feel guilty about not telling the truth because I know you. I don't want you to be sad." He smiled at her, he really didn't want to see her sad because it would destroy him.

"Okay... Adrian." They figured it out months ago but rarely said their actual names because they would get embarrassed. They leaned into each other and touched foreheads but Marinette eventually slid her head down to his shoulder.

"We're going to run out of time, are you sure you're ready to see all of this without a mask?" Adrian wiggles his eyebrows, Marinette punched his shoulder.

"Stupid, I see you 5 out of 7 days a week so I've seen your face before." She rolled her eyes, he chuckled.

"We'll wait then." He wrapped his arm around Marinette and they continued to enjoy the warm silence between them before each of the costumes gave out.

"You're prettier than I've imagined." He smirked at her, Marinette blushed and nuzzled her face into his chest. He continued to chuckle and hug her.

"I wish we could stay like this..." Marinette wished, Adrian looked down at her and smirked.

"I can make that happen." He answered to her request, she blushed making her red to the face. Adrian stood up and put out his hand, Marinette hesitantly took it before Adrian wrapped his free hand around her waist. He spun her around before gently placing her down but didn't remove his hands. He twirled her around gently, he didn't want to hurt her.

"Adrian..?" Marinette noticed the blush on his face as he thought of Marinette having his last name. He quickly pecked her lips with his own before whispering.

"I love you Marinette." She pushed him away before leaping off the building and changing into her costume in mid-air. Adrian admired how awesome she was before doing the same. Adrian knew she loved him, he wished things would stay this way but he knew a darker force was coming and he knew it wouldn't stop till they were gone. Yes, if only this moment would last forever.