Chapter 56: Our first Christmas...

Merry Christmas my little munckins!! I hope you are having have/will have an awesome Christmas!! I have a present for your'll and just because I am so kind I left a little surprise for your'll at the end...*winks*

Christy's POV

I yelped when someone lifted me up excitedly and jumped around happily.

"W-william!! Put me down!" I giggled as he twirled me around.

"No baby, today is Christmas eve! My very first Christmas eve with you my love!" He grinned and I giggled, placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you." I said as he walked us downstairs.

"I love you too cara mia." He said sexily and I flushed. I loved it when he spoke in Italian it made him all the more sexy than he already was.

"Mia moglie, don't give me that look, otherwise I would have to take you back to bed and keep you there all day." He smirked and I grinned.

"Is that an option?" I smirked and he groaned.

"No, we need to get you to the office so you can close up, then we can talk bout spending all day in bed." He said with a flirtatious wink.

"Okay but just so you know today is the Christmas eve party that we need to attend." I reminded him and he let out an exasperated sigh.

"Please no sex on my clean counters." William's long time housekeeper Mariana said as she and Jesse snickered.

I felt the warmth creep up my cheeks and I hid my face in William's chest.

He let out a chuckle. "Don't worry Mariana, that only happens behind closed doors...of our bedroom." God! Could he make this any more worse than it already is.

"What the fuck, William?!" I shrieked in embarrassment.

"Sweetheart, I was only reassuring our staff that no stuff will happen while in their presence." He snickered.

"Fuck you, jackass." I said and wiggled out of his arms. I stood up and fixed my clothes.

"You are officially disowned." I said and he stared at me in shock.

"Aw Christy don't be so harsh on him, you don't want the baby to be fatherless." Jesse defended him.

"I don't think the baby will be fatherless...William will make sure he will be there." I said with an exaggerated sigh.

We talked about this, William said he will always be there even if I don't want him there, I will just have to suck it up and endure his presence.

It gave me reassurance to our relationship and marriage. I think I will suffocate from all the love he is giving me. I never thought that I could ever love someone like how I love him.

"Come on, let's out some food in you so my child doesn't starve." He chuckled when I glared at him.

We ate breakfast, during which William kept trying to steal some of mine and I got all angrty and defensive.

"How far along are you Christy?" Mariana asked as I took my plate to the sink.

"2 months." I answered and she smiled.

"Just 7 more months until he or she is born." William said placing a kiss on my cheek.

We left the kitchen after that and went back up to our bedroom where we got ready to go to the office.

2 hours later...

"Okay Melanie, is everything sorted for today?"

"Yes Christy, which means you can take the rest of the day off and spend time with that darling husband of yours."