Chapter 21

She walked towards the door and raised her hand to knock but it swung open before she could.

"Hi Raksha!"

The short-haired girl smiled back at her. She said, "Hey Mahua! Ranvijay isn't home."

Mahua pulled out an envelope from her bag and said, "I know. I'm here to see you."

She gestured inside the house and asked, "Would you like to come in?"

Mahua shook her head and said, "I need you to give this to Ranvijay. Please?"

Raksha accepted the thick, handmade paper envelope from her grasp and said, "Yeah, yeah of course. Are you sure you don't want to wait for him to get back?"

Mahua nodded and said, "I'll see you around." Before she could walk away, Raksha called out her name. Mahua looked at her questioningly.

"Add a heart next to his name on this envelope."

Mahua turned pink at that and couldn't help but smile. She said, "What? No...There's nothing..." Then she stopped and asked curiously, "Why? Do you think it'll make a difference?"

With a secretive smile on her face, Raksha answered, "Do you really think I'd ask you to draw one if I thought it wouldn't make a difference?"

Author's Note: This was a tiny chapter, I know. But it needed telling. Anyway, eeyou guys tomorrow! Thanks for reading! :D - S