Fourteen

COMMENT AND VOTE.

Cameron POV

Anthony and I are going to the store to get some snacks because as Anthony says 'I cant learn without eating' although I know that's a lie, he was just looking for a reason to stop working. But since Anthony claims he 'runs s**t' we do whatever he wants most of the time. I don't mind.

"Get whatever you want." He said as we walked into the store. In all honesty, I'm not really in the mood for junk food but I have had a craving for Doritos, the Sweet and Spicy kind, and I don't know why. So that's what I got and a bottle of Sprite. Anthony came up to me with a whole bunch of things in his arms.

"Anthony, that is a lot of stuff." I laughed. He chuckled.

"I know, put them chips down, we just gonna share what I'm getting. I'm not done yet, hold on." He said then went back into the aisles. I put the chips in a random rack and just waited by the counter.

"Wassup boss! Here for the regular." I saw a hand reach around me to shake the cashiers hand, and the persons pelvis area was resting over a place I didn't want it to. I turned my head around and began moving.

"Sorry am I in your way?" I said politely. The guy was a young, tall Spanish guy.

"Nah babygirl, you good."

I moved anyway because I don't feel comfortable in that position with a random stranger.

"Where you going, I said you good." He smiled a large smile that was filled with gold grills, something like Anthony wears sometimes, but it looks better on Anthony.

I laughed awkwardly and looked to the aisles, spotting Anthony looking undecided while looking at the fridge of  Arizona's.

"What's your name?" I heard the guy ask. I ignored him though, it's none of his business.

"Girl, you don't hear me talking to you?" He grabbed my arm. I want to correct him so bad so that he'll leave me alone, but if he knows I'm a boy he'll probably get even more upset and kill me or something.

"Mister, can you just leave me alone." I said as politely as possible.

"Alright, alright I get you, you don't want to be bothered. But tell me, where you from cause you don't look like you around here." He asked, coming close once again.

"LA." I said while moving again.

"Oh LA, you one of the rich stuck up ones, huh? That's why you won't let me get a chance?" He smirked.

I took my chance for him to leave me alone, although it may be risky. I'm getting tired of him bothering me.

"I hope you know that I'm not a female." I said hesitantly. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"So... you're a dude?" The cashier came to the front with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

I nodded. "Well, you fine as fuck ma, I would've never noticed. I mean, I saw that you didn't have no titties and you had some masculine traits but I thought you was just like that."

"Oh, thanks..." Well I guess that didn't work.

"So, you tryna give me your number or something?" He pulled out his phone.

"No thanks." I said. I'm getting really fed up now.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm good."

"Come on just giv-"

"He said he good my nigga."