ninety six.

Flora

Of course there was no chance I could sleep, lying in bed, I've not yet bothered to turn the light off, my bath water sits cold and abandoned in the tub, frothy bubbles having melted away. I'm curled up tight, firmly on my side of the bed, the sleeve of Harry's soft sweater tugged over my hand and placed next to my nose. Which oddly still comforts me.

Maybe I'm over reacting, surely it's the hormones.

I'm unsure how long I've been procrastinating when I hear footsteps in the hall and on the carpet.

"Someone's tidy this evening" He chuckles, picking up what must be my discarded towel, a few seconds later I hear him pull bath plug and flick off the light. I neglect my reply to him, trying to avoid stirring. 

I feel the weight off him climb onto the bed and the creak of mattress springs as he shuffles over.

"Baby are you alright?" He says, the warmth of his body against mine as he relaxes to spoon me. He strokes a thumb gently over my cheek and I continue to ignore him.

"Why are you pretending to be asleep, your eyelashes are fluttering you liar" He questions. Damn his observation skills.

"The cribs are all finished if you wanna come see" he continues a little rare excitement in his voice. Sponging soft kisses on the nape of my neck which is exposed to him.

"I'm trying to sleep" I say quietly as he continues to kiss me softly, rubbing a hand up my back. Finger tracing the dip of my spine.

"How are you feeling?" He says, continuing his needy affection.

"Fine, please just leave me be, I want to sleep" I say opening my eyes and curling in on myself a little more.

"But you haven't eaten and it's like 7pm baby you can't be tired" He persists, confusion lapping his voice. I continue to ignore him, I hear him make a noise of disatisfaction instead going back to nibbling the back of my neck, his hand grabbing at my ass. I'm unable to wiggle away from him, so far on my edge of the bed. 

"You look so good in my jumper" He mumbles, his voice low. Hand sliding under the waistband of my trousers. I reach down pushing his hand away, my nails digging into the flesh of his wrist. 

"I said I'm fucking tired! I don't want to have sex with you, god just leave me alone!" I get up, storming out of the room, and downstairs, throwing myself down on the sofa in frustration and flicking the TV on. 

Harry. 

I'm tempted to follow her straight downstairs, but decide to leave it, there's probably no talking her round in a mood like that. My phone rings, interrupting my thoughts, an unknown mobile number appearing. I frown, answering and putting it to my ear as I roughly make the bed. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, Harry?" I pause, the voice familiar, name on the tip of my tongue. 

"Who is it.." I ask. 

"It's Molly" She says quietly. 

"What do you want Molly?" I say hostile. 

"I just wanted to talk Harry, it's been so long" She says, voice barely above a whisper. 

"Molly I don't care.. I moved on when you slept with my fucking brother" I growl. She goes quiet, not even eliciting a sigh. 

"Delete my number, don't call again.. I don't want to hear from you, I'm with Flora" I say, teeth gritted together.

"Flora?" Molly says. 

"Edward hasn't said anything...?" I'm caught off  guard for a second. 

"No.. why would he?" She says. 

"No reason, better that way, I don't want you or your family anywhere near her" I say. She doesn't reply. 

"Don't call again" I repeat, ending the call promptly, a feeling of unease in the pit of my stomach.