Flight 118

Book One

~COPYRIGHTS~

© 2015

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'Flight 118;' including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by owner and creator of this work under pseudonym Ema Beresh. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulating, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. An infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This book is only available on Wattpad and Inkitt, as of right now. So, if you see it on any other platform, feel free to report that person as well as notify me.

 So, if you see it on any other platform, feel free to report that person as well as notify me

~S U M M A R Y~

~S U M M A R Y~

Emilia had been planning her trip around the world for the past ten years of her life. It was the perfect thing to not only celebrate turning 21, but also the fact that her first novel had made it to the list of top sellers.

What she had not planned on was her plane crashing, being kidnapped and auctioned off, finding out their plane was somehow transported to the future, or finding her mate- whatever that was.

The only thing she knows is- the impossible seems to now be possible and she is somehow 125 years into the future.